Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2010, 09:14 PM   #37231
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

[QUOTE]My favorite memory in WI was getting to let everyone know my opinion about WW and WI!. I mean, how cool is it that when we have a comment about Webkinz World and how GANZ should change it, we could post it right here and have it heard and have people give their opinions about our opinions! I mean, what is like, once a month, GANZ looked on this website and said, hey let's look at these peoples suggestions and see how we could make Webkinz World a better place to have fun and learn for everyone! How cool is that?!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2010, 09:19 PM   #37232
Lil Kinz
Juneau is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Contest! This is my first post. My favorite memory in webkinz world was adopting my first pet. I was SOOO excited when I got home and entered the code to start playing with my pet.
Old 04-25-2010, 09:20 PM   #37233
Webkinz :)
brookalishus is an unknown quantity at this point

I already posted my favorite memory for webkinz world but I also wanted to post my favorite memory from webkinz insider in the past three years as well, which is the very recent chipette costume contest. I think it was totally awsome that there were so many canadian members working so hard to contribute as many codes as they did. So many that everyone who entered got costume, and what better than everyone being a winner. But without WI none of that would have been possible. I also think the pharaoh's helm contest is a great way for us to say thank you to all the canadian members who helped us out. So, Thank You WI for everything. Happy Birthday!
brookalishus is offline Female
Old 04-25-2010, 10:29 PM   #37234

alinicado is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory is giving my kids webkinz insider tips and seeing the look on their faces wondering how I knew how to make clothes, track Doug or what rare items would be on sale in the Curio shop.
alinicado is offline Female
Old 04-25-2010, 10:54 PM   #37235

JollaKee is on a distinguished road

My greatest memory is completing one of my collections!
JollaKee is offline Female
Old 04-26-2010, 01:17 AM   #37236
Lil Kinz
smthngbeautiful is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz memory is when me and my kids had a special birthday party for one of each of our pets. During the week prior to the party, we would send gifts and cards to the birthday pet. On Saturday, two kids would go to the library and get on their computers, and the other one and myself would get on our computers at home. We would meet at the clubhouse, and dress up in whatever theme was chosen by the birthday pet. Next, we would go to a game room and play some games with each other. Then, we would go to the pet's house- to the room they had decorated with balloons, and the birthday pet would open his presents and cards while we played in his room. There were even some pets from the clubhouse that would catch on and come to the party. Some sent gifts, too. I took pictures of the computer screen during each phase of the party for keepsakes. It was fun!
smthngbeautiful is offline Female
Old 04-26-2010, 01:17 AM   #37237
mimigent

mimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledge

My favorite memory on Webkinz World is being so obsessed with the Snow White game that I couldn't get anything else done. My first morning activity would be to check the Insider to see if anyone had seen the game come up and then to race on over to Webkinz world to play. I always felt like I had won the lottery .....over and over and over. Not as much fun since.
mimigent is offline Female
Old 04-26-2010, 06:50 AM   #37238
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Whoo hoo !!

Only 3 more days and they'll pick the winners !!
GOOD LUCK everyone !!
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 04-26-2010, 07:14 AM   #37239
pixipoo

lydsmonkey is a jewel in the roughlydsmonkey is a jewel in the rough

i love all the april fools joke he plays and the nice b day message i got and i loke the contests
lydsmonkey is offline Female
Old 04-26-2010, 07:35 AM   #37240
babyleebo is finally
Gift Guru

DebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Smile Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My favorite memory of is the day I was made a Gifted trainee. To become a part of such a great and honorable group left me speechless. has the best people in the world as its members and to be included in this prestigous group is an honor I can't put into words.
DebbieFaye is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥