Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2010, 01:54 PM   #37211
call me hammy
Webkinz :)

2hammy27 has a reputation beyond repute2hammy27 has a reputation beyond repute2hammy27 has a reputation beyond repute2hammy27 has a reputation beyond repute2hammy27 has a reputation beyond repute2hammy27 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

hi webkinzro
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2010, 01:57 PM   #37212
Lil Kinz
princessfreddie is an unknown quantity at this point

Favorite Memory: All of the awesome contests hosted by WI!
princessfreddie is offline Female
Old 04-25-2010, 02:25 PM   #37213
Lil Kinz
Cocolas is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory is finding WI! So many great people with lots of wonderful advice!
Cocolas is offline Female
Old 04-25-2010, 02:29 PM   #37214

liljani080 is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory has got to be the Snow White contest. Also, it was fun watching how the thread dedicated to it grew, and grew. Those were good times! I only hope they do something like that again soon!
liljani080 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2010, 02:34 PM   #37215

gigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant future

This is my third post for this thread, but Webkinz Insider keeps getting better and better. I recently made a friend. She is YAZKITTY, we met after I won a contest by answering a riddle and we've been sending pet foods back and forth since then. At this rate I'll have all the pet foods in the next month! She's awesome!

I also loved being part of samoyeds43's thread where you design candy pets. Ganz should really look to that thread for new ideas. Some of the people on WI are true artists and very creative!!!

Last edited by gigglemeg; 04-25-2010 at 02:34 PM..
gigglemeg is offline Female
Old 04-25-2010, 03:06 PM   #37216
Lil Kinz
carissabop80 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory is becoming apart of WI! it was so fun and easy to register! And one day I hope to win one of the contest! is the best site! I love the day i resgistered and became a member. this is my favorite memory of webkinz insider!

Is the BEST!

My Best memory in webkinz word is the day I got my first webkinz! Which was the ! His Name is Speckles and I still have him to this day! i have 94 webkinz and hoping to keep collecting but that is my best memory I had in webkinz world!

Last edited by carissabop80; 04-25-2010 at 03:06 PM..
carissabop80 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2010, 03:41 PM   #37217
Lil Kinz

SnoAngel54 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

my faovrite webkins insider memory is when i was at a friends house and our goal was to write down every recipe on the website and make every single one. we only got about half written down and about a quarter of those made. but we had fun thank u guys for everything u do to provide us with this information and contests like these. ur awesome! http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../dalmation.png
SnoAngel54 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2010, 03:58 PM   #37218
e will, we will rock

Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!

Mt favourite memory of Webkinz is when the Kinzville Park opened because I LOVE to collect the garbage!

Another of my favourite memories is finally getting a pet of the month, I was so excited to see what the prize was and having the pet of the month was TOTALLY worth is.

Last edited by Mercury; 04-25-2010 at 03:58 PM..
Mercury is offline Female
Old 04-25-2010, 05:39 PM   #37219
forgetmen0t

France is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz memory was my first trade. It was just one exclusive item for another, but it was something I was longing to do for so long.
France is offline Female
Old 04-25-2010, 05:41 PM   #37220
NaNo WC: 50,000!
Gift Guru

inlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roost

There has been wonderful memories from WI!
I love all the Trading and Rping Memories- Those are the best, and I've accomplished dream wants here!!
Thank you WI- You rock
--Stitch
inlovewithstitch626 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥