Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2010, 12:25 PM   #37201
h94
Webkinz :)

h94 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My favorite webkinz memory was when I adopted my first webkinz. It was the beagle, and I named it Penny. I got started with webkinz because the kids I babysit for love webkinz. I didn't think I would like it as much as I do now!
h94 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2010, 12:28 PM   #37202
Bel
Lil Kinz
Bel is an unknown quantity at this point

I think my favorite memory is just knowing all the kind, supportive people out there who are only too happy to share one of their favorite addictions (and help get a newbie hooked too! ) and have the patience to teach the ins and outs of Webkinz World to everyone and help us get the most out of our experience in Webkinz World. From the folks who set up WI and the ones that help keep it running everyday to all the people in the forum who answer questions, guide newbies, and share their discoveries and windfalls: Thank You! Though I'm a lurker, I still read the articles and such here, and my time playing in Webkinz World would not have nearly been the same without you all! =)
Old 04-25-2010, 12:43 PM   #37203
Lil Kinz
s131951 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have enjoyed with my daughter and then she got me a grey owl, Uwila.
Love spending time with her in Webkinz and out.

Thank you!!:gwolf:
s131951 is offline Male
Old 04-25-2010, 12:44 PM   #37204
Lil Kinz

purpleflower32 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory from webkinz was when I opened a pack of trading cards and it had THE MAGICAL RETRIEVER CODE!!! best memory EVER.
purpleflower32 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2010, 12:48 PM   #37205
Lil Kinz

sleepy202 is on a distinguished road

Hello,
My best memory is of someone telling me about WI and how I could find out what rare items were in the Curio shop when.
sleepy202 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2010, 01:28 PM   #37206

chookie is on a distinguished road

I only recently found this site and it has made my webkinz experience even better! Thanks for the information, the heads up and all the tracking sites!! My favorite thing about webkinz now is tracking through the clubhouse. I also love that I can see what the prizes are ahead of time to anticipate what is coming! I avoided the clubhouse for a long time and now I love to sit and chat with friendly pets - it makes me laugh out loud and some of them are SO kind!

Oh! and the posts on WI make me laugh so hard! Everyone here answers my questions even though I am sure they have answered them a thousand times before. I haven't felt stupid, just newbie and welcomed!!

Last edited by chookie; 04-25-2010 at 01:28 PM..
Old 04-25-2010, 01:28 PM   #37207
Lil Kinz

KingArthur is an unknown quantity at this point

We missed out on the first year and a half of the webkinz universe. Since then we've been collecting rare items, super beds, cool retired items, and building the online virtual world of our dreams. Webkinzinsider has provided so many cool memories, but when we first found out that there was a reputable site that showed us the times of the upcoming rare items, WOW! Coolest thing ever at the time, lol. Since then the glitches including Arte's abscense at the Curio shop was one of our favourite memories. Thanks for the great memories WebkinzInsider, and all the tips/tricks and friendly advise from your staff and all the members here.
KingArthur is offline Male
Old 04-25-2010, 01:40 PM   #37208

2twins is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite webkinz moment was when they introduced Doug the Dog into webkinz world. I thought that it was so much fun hunting for him and wondering where he would show up next. And i hope for many more fun things to do in webkinz in the upcoming years.
WEBKINZINSIDER ROCKS!
2twins is offline Male
Old 04-25-2010, 01:47 PM   #37209
MintyPink

LuvNStuff is on a distinguished road

My favorite Webkinz moment is meeting new friends and people in the Clubhouse. Everyone is so friendly, and it really lifts up my spirits
LuvNStuff is offline Female
Old 04-25-2010, 01:52 PM   #37210
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

A page full of memories.I can still remember when we hit the number of post we needed for extra prizes.Emloveswebkinz got that post...lol...afterwards,everyone started freaking out and there was 42 post at the same time.
webkinzro is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥