Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2010, 11:33 AM   #37171
Webkinz :)

Rachai is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My favorite memory of Webkinz Insider was when i joined
I joined Webkinz Insider in 2007 not knowing what in the world webkinz was, and now WI has given me ALL the information i need!!! Thanks WI!!!!!!

--
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2010, 11:47 AM   #37172
mushroom2198

HamsterLova21 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory on Webkinz Insider is just knowing that every morning I can go on and see new posts on Webkinz Insider, telling me new information and facts on webkinzworld.com. It's just a great site who lists all sorts of information helping us all on webkinz, and gives us sneak peeks of pets. It also helps us with the rare item schedule, which is very helpful knowing what themes are for sale, as well as the clothes schedule now too.

But my favorite article on webkinzinsider.com has to be the Nutcracker Play done in Webkinz! It was so interesting and it had great editing, it must've taken a lot of kinzcash and effort to make the story and create the rooms. The story was so enthusiastic and very entertaining in time for Christmas as well, because it certainly got me excited for the holidays!

So thank you WebkinzInsider.com, you take time and effort to write your articles and even entertain us in some. You are a great website for finding stuff on webkinz, and make us totally aware of everything we need to know, even new pets, and rare items. You put a smile on my face everyday I wake up and see a new article about something on Webkinz World.

Happy Birthday Webkinz Insider, you deserve it! It shouldn't be Webkinz Insider for Webkinz, it should be Webkinz for Webkinz Insider, they owe you one, for making every event in webkinz world possible for the ones who are totally unaware of things going on, like myself!

So here's to Webkinz Insider for their outstanding help on things going on in Webkinz World:

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday Webkinz Insider,
Happy Birthday to you!

I www.webkinzinsider.com!

Fantastic Job again! You really do tremendous help!
Go Webkinz Insider!

With your help, I wouldn't have half the rare items I have today. So thanks! Give yourself a cheer, and Go celebrate your third birthday!
HamsterLova21 is offline Female
Old 04-24-2010, 11:57 AM   #37173
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Great memories everyone! Thanks for entering and good luck!
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 04-24-2010, 12:40 PM   #37174
winx123

smartie140 is a jewel in the roughsmartie140 is a jewel in the rough

ONE of my favourite memories(one of many!!) is finding out that im one of many adults who enjoy Webkinz !!!,and thanks to WI i was able to discuss in the threads the joy of Webkinz with other adults!
smartie140 is offline Female
Old 04-24-2010, 12:47 PM   #37175

kitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by HamsterLova21
My favorite memory on Webkinz Insider is just knowing that every morning I can go on and see new posts on Webkinz Insider, telling me new information and facts on webkinzworld.com. It's just a great site who lists all sorts of information helping us all on webkinz, and gives us sneak peeks of pets. It also helps us with the rare item schedule, which is very helpful knowing what themes are for sale, as well as the clothes schedule now too.

But my favorite article on webkinzinsider.com has to be the Nutcracker Play done in Webkinz! It was so interesting and it had great editing, it must've taken a lot of kinzcash and effort to make the story and create the rooms. The story was so enthusiastic and very entertaining in time for Christmas as well, because it certainly got me excited for the holidays!

So thank you WebkinzInsider.com, you take time and effort to write your articles and even entertain us in some. You are a great website for finding stuff on webkinz, and make us totally aware of everything we need to know, even new pets, and rare items. You put a smile on my face everyday I wake up and see a new article about something on Webkinz World.

Happy Birthday Webkinz Insider, you deserve it! It shouldn't be Webkinz Insider for Webkinz, it should be Webkinz for Webkinz Insider, they owe you one, for making every event in webkinz world possible for the ones who are totally unaware of things going on, like myself!

So here's to Webkinz Insider for their outstanding help on things going on in Webkinz World:

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday Webkinz Insider,
Happy Birthday to you!

I www.webkinzinsider.com!

Fantastic Job again! You really do tremendous help!
Go Webkinz Insider!

With your help, I wouldn't have half the rare items I have today. So thanks! Give yourself a cheer, and Go celebrate your third birthday!
This is a great post
kitkat20 is offline Male
Old 04-24-2010, 01:17 PM   #37176
Gift Guru

0bserver has disabled reputation

My favorite memory of Webkinz Insider was the gang in the Employment Thread, and the great communication we had. Though I must say I love looking at the top of the page to see what the rares will be for the day. It's fun, wondering "what if..." before the name of the rare pops up!
0bserver is offline Male
Old 04-24-2010, 03:28 PM   #37177
Lil Kinz
Quakers is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite memory of webkinz insider is when you started showing rare item times! that made it easier for me to get rare items thanks.:easter:
Quakers is offline Female
Old 04-24-2010, 03:39 PM   #37178
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

Yeah that is a very cool gadget that they have there, I visit a lot to check it the daily rares
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Old 04-24-2010, 03:43 PM   #37179
Ponies&Potter&am

scoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud of

Just got home. I went to a sewing class and made PJ pants. they have cows, chicks,sheep,andchickens on them. Very cute & soft. it's storming here though.
scoutreeve is offline Female
Old 04-24-2010, 05:01 PM   #37180
Call me Kat ♥

Katherinee is a glorious beacon of lightKatherinee is a glorious beacon of lightKatherinee is a glorious beacon of light

You know, I'm so glad I kinda sorta have friends. I guess nobody really knows me.... Like I know a lot of people but I don't think lot of people, if I were mentioned, know of me. But I joined clubs and I love it. I get advice on gymnastics and comments on my photography. (: My favorite thing about WI...right there.
Katherinee is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥