Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2010, 05:05 PM   #37131
kmkotas
Gift Guru

kbabe342 wears the mantle of perfection with gracekbabe342 wears the mantle of perfection with gracekbabe342 wears the mantle of perfection with gracekbabe342 wears the mantle of perfection with gracekbabe342 wears the mantle of perfection with gracekbabe342 wears the mantle of perfection with gracekbabe342 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

All of my memories on WI have been wonderful! My top three would have to be the wonderful friends I have made, getting the latest Webkinz news, and of course just the joy of logging on here all the time and being surrounded by so much positivity! My home life isn't the greatest so having somewhere that I can go and feel completely happy and safe is absolutely wonderful
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2010, 05:07 PM   #37132
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

Who else LOVES the new prizes??

ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!!!!!!

kbabe, CUTE DOG!!! IT"S ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gimme gimme gimme
Old 04-23-2010, 05:11 PM   #37133
is a
Gift Guru

pigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonder

i also liked when everyone won in the chipette clothes contest
pigsrockoutloud is offline Male
Old 04-23-2010, 05:20 PM   #37134
Webkinz :)

SweetPetz is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory was when I discovered all the wonderful information here! It has made Webkinz easier for me to understand and therefore a whole lot more fun for my kids!
SweetPetz is offline Female
Old 04-23-2010, 05:24 PM   #37135
Gifted
crazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all around

My favorite Webkinz World memory:
Getting my first vehicle in the Trade Rooms. I used to collect those on WW.

My favorite WI memory:
Becoming a Gifted member on Christmas Eve, 2008.
crazysince95 is offline Male
Old 04-23-2010, 05:38 PM   #37136
Souci
Gifted

nixhome is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory is the way that all of the WI members came together to support a little guy named Phillip by sending him Bingo coupons and lots of love.
nixhome is offline Female
Old 04-23-2010, 05:39 PM   #37137
Gifted

yipee is an unknown quantity at this point

My favourite memory of WI is learning to run a Gift Exchange! Although we haven't maintained it in quite a while, my daughters and I had a great time putting items up for trade and trading for special things we were hoping to find! It was like a great big treasure hunt! We'll have to make time to do it again!

Thanks!
Old 04-23-2010, 06:06 PM   #37138
Lil Kinz
ellyren00 is an unknown quantity at this point

One of my favorite memories was when the leprechaun was in the club house.When I got all the candies I got a pot of gold that shot out a rainbow.
ellyren00 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2010, 06:16 PM   #37139

veronika87 has a spectacular aura about

I just started a while ago (6 months) and i dont know how to do anything yet!
veronika87 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2010, 06:22 PM   #37140

maddypatty150 has a spectacular aura about

My favorite memory on Webkinz Insider was when they put together the Nutcracker with all their webkinz! it was super creative, and i still love it! My favorite memory of Webkinz World was when i went into the new KinzVille Park, and there were like 30 cheeky cats! it was sooo crazy how many there were but it was really really funny!
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥