Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2010, 06:52 PM   #37091
Webkinz :)

mom2girls has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My favorite memory is fianlly giving up playing on my kids accounts and starting my own. I LOVE my Webkinz!
mom2girls is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2010, 06:53 PM   #37092
cheng792

aaaaa has a spectacular aura aboutaaaaa has a spectacular aura about

Smile Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My favorite memory of WI was making my first friends and also when all the generous Canadians donated the chipette costumes just so all the other Webkinz Members could have some.Thanks so much and have a wonderful 3rd birthday!
aaaaa is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 06:54 PM   #37093
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

My favorite memory of WI was when I was welcomed in a VM by my first ever friend, who sadly isn't on too much now. I remember how confused I was when I couldn't find a way to VM my old friend back!
Old 04-22-2010, 07:08 PM   #37094
Peachyalabama

BethPeachyalab has a spectacular aura about

My favorite memory is all the new games and themes that they have added in the last three years. On WI i have enjoyed all of the tracking threads!
BethPeachyalab is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 07:36 PM   #37095
Gift Guru

natalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to behold

Many favourite memories: the giddy grin that wouldn't leave my face when I got GG status, All the amazingly helpful moments when I found an answer to a question I had here on WI, maybe especially the initial discovery that there were all these other crazy webkinz addicts out there. It wasn't just me!
natalinkp is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 07:40 PM   #37096
smitha2

22mxgirl22 is a jewel in the rough22mxgirl22 is a jewel in the rough

Happy 3rd Birthday WI!!! Woo wooo!!!! This is one awesome site and VERY VERY helpful!!! I love it!!! <3
I definitely love the tracking threads, monthly contests, the people I've met, and always knowing whats new on Webkinz!!!
22mxgirl22 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 08:24 PM   #37097
Ashley♥Spring

Webkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonder

My fave memory on WI would probably be meeting my BFF's, or maybe even getting 5,000 posts!
Webkin Lover is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 08:51 PM   #37098

reting564 is an unknown quantity at this point

My fav memory is def. the time I adopted my first webkinz about 3 years ago! I was soooooo excited!!! it was a bunny(: I made it's room really special! :rbt:
View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Click the image to open in full size.
This one's pretty easy! Just make a post in this thread and tell us your best memory in Webkinz World or on Webkinz Insider in the past 3 years and you'll be entered to win!

You can post as many times as you like, but all members who post on the thread will get an equal chance to win, no matter how many posts a member makes. (And this can be used as a chat thread) The contest will end on April 29th, 2010.

Prizes:
  • Webkinz Sherbet Bunny (Plush or Code)
  • 3 Insider Insider Subscriptions
  • (Bonus prizes if there are more than 33,333 posts in this thread)

Good luck and Happy Birthday !!

Wendy & Justin
reting564 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 09:04 PM   #37099

jessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for holding this contest Wekinz Insider. I think some of my favorite memories is when we had to look for Ms.Birdy for Christmas and she was all dressed up me and my friends went to like every room to find her when we finally did we would jump up and down . One of my other favorite memories is Webkinz Day. On webkinz day I begged my mom for another Webkinz and she finally let me have one. When I entered the code in and all that stuff it gave me my second present and congratulate me for adopting another Webkinz I would always open the present box first to see what I would get and now I have 24 Webbies and opening those Webkinz boxes are so addicting aren't they? So those are some of my favorite memories about Webkinz I have lots more but I think this post it long enough already .
jessie_1721 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 09:24 PM   #37100

katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzro
33,000 post=yah!!!!!*glares to see if i got it*
YAY!!!
katiekinzz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥