Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2010, 02:33 PM   #37071
Call Me web or wr231
Webkinz :)

WebkinzRocks231 is a name known to allWebkinzRocks231 is a name known to allWebkinzRocks231 is a name known to all

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

HEY (kirby avvie). Do you have a nickname I can call you?
WebkinzRocks231 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2010, 02:37 PM   #37072
cheekygranny

boograndma is on a distinguished road

My fondest memory is when I got my first Webkinz pet and entered it's code. It gave me a new virtual world to live in and has been great treatment for my depression.
boograndma is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 02:39 PM   #37073
Call Me web or wr231

WebkinzRocks231 is a name known to allWebkinzRocks231 is a name known to allWebkinzRocks231 is a name known to all

Great memories everyone!
WebkinzRocks231 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 02:46 PM   #37074

Cheerio753 is just really niceCheerio753 is just really nice

The best memory I have had on WI is meeting 2 amazing people who are my partners in our name shop! Thanks Kinzmom1924 and Webbieluvr1924 for all your help!
Cheerio753 is offline Male
Old 04-22-2010, 02:54 PM   #37075
☮Crazy4Love☮

MillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clown

My favorite on WI was when they first announced the Webkinz Trading Cards
I remember being so excited when they were talking about all of the rare prizes you could get off of them.

One of my other favorite memories was looking at the curio shop times for rare items. It has always helped me decorate and redecorate my webkinz house.
MillionBucks is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 03:09 PM   #37076
prettyricky07

chiarajones2148 has disabled reputation

My best memory on Webkinz World would be on my birthday 2 years ago (which was the same day I adopted my pet). I received a cake and a balloon for my birthday on WW. I can honestly say that was the only thing that I received on my birthday. I was totally upset that day, and I can honestly say that I will always remember it.
chiarajones2148 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 03:53 PM   #37077
Lil Kinz

Pineapples is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite memery of ww is when i first joined, it was fun because i got to explore everything i also liked adopting my 20th pet because i got a super bed and when i got my first rare items cuz it was a REALLY RARE ONE
Pineapples is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 04:14 PM   #37078
Rockinmommy is on a distinguished road

My best memory of WI is having success following the Ms. Birdy thread at Christmas. Without that, I never would have found her. WI has made playing Webkinz alot more fun and satisfying.
Thanks WI for all your timely announcements, you are a great source for all Webkinz loverz!!!
Rockinmommy is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 04:17 PM   #37079
Supfcallyfuzzy bunny

fuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

My favorite memory... Wow! That's hard to choose! Probably discovering WI and joining. I remember being so excited. I was intrigued and found it amusing of how many people posted warm welcomes on the thread where I introduced myself. I will always remember this. Thank you WI!
fuzzywuzzy111 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 04:22 PM   #37080

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

My best memory in was the day that I entered my first contest and won. I was just so excited that I had to pm the contest owner 3 times because I kept forgetting to send my webkinz world user id.

Since then many happy memories and the ability to play great games with wonderful people.
jazzykinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥