Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2010, 11:15 AM   #37051
Webkinz :)
suzeo99 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My favorite memory on WI is when the Snow White contest was going! The tracking was fast and frantic and I spent hours clicking and winning!

Susan
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2010, 11:19 AM   #37052
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

ANOTHER! memory I loved was when my mom was playing webkinz for about 5 minutes on my brother's account. She bought the bat's pet food, Freaky Fruit Frappe, and a book, and said she'd drink her smoothie and read her book. It turns out she was on my brother's pet pink pony (not his choice, of course; he got it from a trading card) and she fed the pony the bat's food! You know kinz hate eating other kinz's special food, and my mom was very suprised when she said, "I don't mean to be rude, but, YUCK!"
animalsrock!34 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 11:35 AM   #37053

wollywolf99 is on a distinguished road

I would have to say that my best memory in webkinz world would have to be when i left my little kinz unicorn on the toilet for about 5 days it was so silly!
wollywolf99 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 11:37 AM   #37054
danusia is on a distinguished road

I have nothing but praise and thanks to WI. But I will single out all of the hard working, dedicated trackers who helped me fill my Halloween basket and find the 12 Days of Christmas goodies and get so many Snow White prizes and so many other things. You made what could have been extremely frustrating experiences enjoyable ones.

You are great people!
danusia is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 12:09 PM   #37055
Lil Kinz
Pinkluver3 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have had SO MANY fun memories on ww and , but if I had to chose just one, I would say it was when my best friend and I met in ww and visted each others houses and also when we chatted in the clubhouse and just goofed off and had fun. There wasn't one boring moment that day! Thanks ww and for great times!!!
Old 04-22-2010, 12:24 PM   #37056
Lil Kinz
mom2lacj is an unknown quantity at this point

I would have to say that my favorite moment on Webkinz World was when I logged in my very first webkinz pet, a German Shepherd dog named Lady and designing her room and giving her her first bath. And for I have to say my favorite thing is everyday going on and checking out all the new news and rare item schedule. Thank you!
mom2lacj is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 12:27 PM   #37057

dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!

My fave memory is realizing alot of adults come here too which is great
dottiejean28 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 12:35 PM   #37058
galohab is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite Webkinz memory is: after a year of visiting Webkinzworld in secret, a new friend admitted to me that she plays Webkinz every night when her girls go to sleep. I finally had someone to share with! We joke about her successes and my failures on Wishing Well on a regular basis.
galohab is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 12:43 PM   #37059

♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide♠sara♠ is a golden guide

my favorite memory in webkinz world is staying in kinzchat plus after it closed and talking with all my friends.
Old 04-22-2010, 12:53 PM   #37060
I Love HTTYD!

SilverLatias has a spectacular aura about

I have SO many good memories!!! Thanks WI, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
SilverLatias is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥