Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2010, 09:44 AM   #37041
Webkinz :)

mermaid765 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

my top fav memory of waz when they said the strawberry cloud lepord waz going to be a plush i waz sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo xited! i still want one so bad
mermaid765 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2010, 09:52 AM   #37042
BreezyCorners

BreezyCorners is on a distinguished road

I really liked the valentines day where we had to match the WI people to certain things.. I had a lot of fun doing that ... and actually got them all correct!!!... and I like all the information we can get here....

Thank you for being here for us
BreezyCorners is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 09:56 AM   #37043
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

My favourite memory was here on WI when I first became a Gift Guru:

Being trusting and naive, I had traded with a user who ended up duping me out of a few very valuable priceless items in exchange for bananas.

I had mentioned this in one of the trading threads... and a few days later, through the generous donations of several fantastic WI community members, I was Kinzposted all my lost items back!!!

On top of that, the user who cheated me was banned from WI almost immediately!!

What a fantastic society we have here at WI!!!
likmfurry is offline Male
Old 04-22-2010, 10:06 AM   #37044
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

There are so many it is hard to pick just one, but I would have to say for WW before I even knew sites like this existed was the first gift basket I got when I log on my very first event... it was so exciting to open it up and not have a clue what I would have, but now I am spoiled and rush off every morning to my favorite website to see what is new in Webkinz World.
Old 04-22-2010, 10:10 AM   #37045
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Some of my favorite memories are the ghost hunting, oh what fun that was and I made some very special friends, and the snow white contest, I just loved clicking over and over again and getting so many great prizes. The best part of that was being able to send prizes to so many of my wonderful friends. WI, you are a truly amazing site for kids and grown ups alike. Keep up the good work.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 10:19 AM   #37046
Lil Kinz
Wabradshaw is an unknown quantity at this point

Although I am new to WI, I still have many fond memories, the best being just sitting in my living room watching my wife and daughter playing on WW or WI. It has given them something great to share and bond over. Thank you WI for bringing us together as a family.
Wabradshaw is offline Male
Old 04-22-2010, 10:27 AM   #37047

katybug is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory on WI was the snow white tracking. That was so much fun.
My favorite memory on WW is spending time with my Mom decorating our webbies rooms.

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING WI!!!!!!!
katybug is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 10:44 AM   #37048

laurieangel is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory is that I get to play with my family online! 5 of us play together! Thank you WI! Happy 3rd Birthday Webkinz!
Old 04-22-2010, 11:03 AM   #37049
Kotami
Mishakiara is an unknown quantity at this point

Its was my best friend's birthday in real life so I got her a webkinz, so a year past since than so we held a party for 1:00pm to 4:00pm in real and 4:00pm to 9:00pm in webkinz~ it was so fun cause we had games, played everything we liked... it was soooo fun~~~ I wish everybody could of been there~ also my other friend had 37 webkinz *I think she has more now* and a BUNCH of rooms so we had the party there, and I lovedd ittt~ we went everywhere in her house cause it was so big!! we even had are pets play hide and seek~~
Mishakiara is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 11:14 AM   #37050
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

Even another one of my fav memories was when I got on one computer and my bro got on another, and we hung out with each other on webkinz! We were in the clubhouse saying some really funny stuff. And we visited each other's houses.
animalsrock!34 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥