Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2010, 07:23 AM   #37031
Webkinz :)

chattycathie is a jewel in the roughchattycathie is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

What I love about WI over the past 3 year is all things they have shown us and bringing me and my cuz closer thank you webkinz Insider!!!!!!!!
chattycathie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2010, 07:27 AM   #37032
godess99

tingybat is on a distinguished road

my best memory (ot one of them) is when i got plumpy! it was so awesome, i was screaming with happieness. but the item in webkinz world i love most is the mystick panda bed, its the best item in webkinz world!!!!
Old 04-22-2010, 07:33 AM   #37033
Lil Kinz
Gooby is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memories would have to be all my firsts. The first time I was able to access the Wish Machine, my first Zum sighting, my first visit to he forests. The Webkinz people keep coming up with amazing ideas, they are always keeping it new and exciting. I just love it.
Gooby is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 07:44 AM   #37034
Lil Kinz
Whizzer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmm...Favorite memory. Well, I wouldn't count it as a memory per se, but WI and its denizens have certainly been helpful to me in trying to navigate the Webkinz universe.
Whizzer is offline Male
Old 04-22-2010, 07:59 AM   #37035

ALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to behold

My most favorite memories were when I was going thru chemo. Had it not been for the fun times I could have whenever I logged in, it would have been a lot rougher. WW and WI transported me from the bad stuff I was going thru and took me to a fun, relaxing place.
Old 04-22-2010, 08:19 AM   #37036
vanils
Lil Kinz

daniel99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Every day I have a new and good memory:gr::husky:!
But I got the best birthday gift!: D
daniel99 is offline Male
Old 04-22-2010, 08:22 AM   #37037
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

I remember when I first spun the super wheel, it was only a few days after I started. I didn't think anything off the wheel was that super, until I realized some of the value and stuff later on lol.
animalover48 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 08:31 AM   #37038

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

I still remember that memorable day when I shook hands on my first Trading Room deal. I swapped the Atomic Clock and the Crown of Wonders for a super bed. I nearly messed my pants for all the thrill and excitement!
Old 04-22-2010, 08:42 AM   #37039
falloutboyfan23

falloutboyfan23 will become famous soon enough

my favorite memory is finding the ghost on halloween. i would not have been able to get my pumpkin without everyone here :]
falloutboyfan23 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 09:34 AM   #37040

Bugga97 is a jewel in the roughBugga97 is a jewel in the rough

my best memories of webkinz i think probably when you get a new webkinz and you put online and name it and play with it and get its room all set up and just playing with everyone in the clubhouse and the kinzville park and its just so much fun I LOVE!! WEBKINZ!!!
Bugga97 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥