Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2010, 08:43 PM   #37011
Webkinz :)

Piggers11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My favorite memories of Webkinz World are adopting new pets... I can't get enough!
Piggers11 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2010, 08:45 PM   #37012

stylishkinz45 will become famous soon enough

A lot has happened in WI and WW in the past three years. All of the updates and new things to both WI and WW have made these two sites the place to be. My favorite memory of WI is when everyone was working really hard to figure out the super chef stove recipes and they got them all in the first day. That was pretty incredible and it is nice to see people working together these days to solve problems.

Happy birthday Webkinz Insider, you have truly made WW a more fun place to be! WI has had great memories in the past, so lets make some more, even greater memories in the years to come!
stylishkinz45 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 08:58 PM   #37013
DoveHeart!

millag is a glorious beacon of lightmillag is a glorious beacon of light

I love webkinz insider and all the things you have done! But, my very favorite thing they have done was the thread of the specials ant the kinzstyle outlit! That was the coolest thing they have ever donei love webkinz insider!

millag is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 08:58 PM   #37014
Owner of 16

ghibi9 will become famous soon enough

My fave memory from WI is when i made my first poll. I was amazed at how so many people were interested the topic. It made me feel really special. You rock WI!!!!
ghibi9 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 08:59 PM   #37015
hoa, I'm
Gifted

leahsmom is just really niceleahsmom is just really nice

My best memory was finding WI which made myself and my daughters WW experience so much better. I have met some great people here in many other states and enjoyed chatting and becoming gifted. Beats the stresses of the workday to come home and have an 'escape'. Thanks WI for the years I have been here.
leahsmom is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 09:01 PM   #37016
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

happpppppppppyyyy birthday wi! we love you!
DIBS is offline Male
Old 04-21-2010, 09:03 PM   #37017
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

I can't believe I forgot this memory! When WI Contests told me I won three random prizes! They used to do that to a few lucky winners, and I was fortunate enough to be one of them.
cuteforpop is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 09:12 PM   #37018
DoveHeart!

millag is a glorious beacon of lightmillag is a glorious beacon of light

My favorite webkinz world memory was when i got my first webkinz a black lab. I love black labs so much they are my favorite animal so it was perfect for me. I had a dog in real life that soon passed away he was a black lab he was very sick. Every time i look at my first webkinz he makes me think of my dog and all the happy momorys we had! A nickname of that webkinz is Bond. Bond was the name of my First and only dog. I am on webkinz insider and webkinz every day. Webkinz Insider is very helpful! Thanks for reading i wish luck to all in the contest.
millag is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 09:31 PM   #37019

Joann617 is on a distinguished road

I love these contest!!! I also love all the gifts I get!! One of my favorite memories is during last Christmas , as we recieved gifts each day we visited the clubhouse before Christmas Day. I love my dancing robot! Everyday is fun in webkinz world!
Joann617 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 09:33 PM   #37020
prettyricky07

chiarajones2148 has disabled reputation

My best memory on Webkinz World would be on my birthday 2 years ago (which was the same day I adopted my pet). I received a cake and a balloon for my birthday on WW. I can honestly say that was the only thing that I received on my birthday. I was totally upset that day, and I can honestly say that I will always remember it.
chiarajones2148 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥