Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2010, 05:45 PM   #36981
Awesomeness
Webkinz :)

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My Favorite memories..... Joining WI and FINALLY Getting my WZ jeans after a very long time of trying!!
zappity is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2010, 06:00 PM   #36982
AuntieV
AuntieV is on a distinguished road

Happy Birthday Webkinz Insider...
My favorite memories of Webkinz is teaching a game or opening a new account for a friend. My friend Ethan started Webkinz when I bought him his first pet. Then we had to learn how to take care of the pet, make money and now we send each other gifts. Webkinz is best shared with a friend!
Auntie V
AuntieV is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 06:07 PM   #36983
marissa.

Princessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clown

My favorite memory on webkinz has gotta be.. when I got Flower[skunk kinz(:], my kinzstyle clothing,and the red plasma ball.
As for here on WI.. too many memories to decide.(:
Princessfrog11 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 06:11 PM   #36984

pcami is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory is entering ALL the contests to win super-rare stuff that was only available BEFORE I got in to webkinz! Thanks WI for all the fun stuff!
pcami is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 06:11 PM   #36985

moosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wondermoosetracks143 wows us all with wonder

Hmm... my very favorite memory? I guess I would have to say... opening my house thread! I had seen some of the other houses, and I knew that mine did not compare. However, I still opened up my house for everyone to see, and I'm so glad I did! I was amazed at how supportive and encouraging everyone was, and their friendliness made me want to become an even bigger part of Webkinz Insider. Thank you so much WI!
moosetracks143 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 06:17 PM   #36986
ow! Thanks Canada!!!

Lilac444 is a jewel in the roughLilac444 is a jewel in the rough

My favorite memories are everyday! I'm always making new ones! Thanks so much WI!
Lilac444 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 06:28 PM   #36987
Alaza

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

My favorite WI memory? My favorite WW memory? Hmm... tough one But, my favorite thing on WI is talking to my friends, along with creating threads. Ecspecially when my thread alot gets of posts. Haha.

For webkinz, I love collecting things, like, obviously webkinz, along with rare items, gems, items special foods, and KC. I love designing rooms on WW too, it's so much fun!
Luna_Lovegood is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 06:37 PM   #36988
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Congrats on surpassing the post count. I really want the sherbert bunny.

Another memory, finding out about webkinz day.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 06:41 PM   #36989
Lil Kinz
2008mypet is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

One of my favorite memories about webkinz world that I like alot is "My Page" I like to see what my BFFs are doing I also like the Badges you can get. It was a great thing to add to webkinz world.:goo:thanks for the fun stuff. Mona
2008mypet is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 06:54 PM   #36990
Lil Kinz
cmrspider is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Birthday WI! Thanks for make everyday a little bit brighter!
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥