Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2010, 02:00 PM   #36911
Lil Kinz

horsecrazy98 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

Awesome!! This looks FUN!! Thank you!

Well, my I don't really think I have a favorite memory, they are all good!!
horsecrazy98 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2010, 02:00 PM   #36912
walker2143
Lil Kinz

walker2143 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been a member for about a year now. I get all my Webkinz news here. You have yourselves a wonderful site!! Thank you for all that you do!!!
walker2143 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 02:07 PM   #36913
batlef
Webkinz :)

garnet is an unknown quantity at this point

Although I've been playing for years, my favorite memory is from last week when I got 3 wishing wells on Wishing Well 2 in the middle row. I thank WI for all the helpful game tips that have come in handy over the years!
Old 04-21-2010, 02:08 PM   #36914
our wacky bunny ღ

Labs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond reputeLabs has a reputation beyond repute

oh man... i would have to say meeting ALL my great friends
Old 04-21-2010, 02:22 PM   #36915
Lil Kinz
dianna is an unknown quantity at this point

My best memory of WI is of all the hints and tips that have been given to members. Thanks WI
dianna is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 02:31 PM   #36916
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

My favorite memory, was when I first signed onto webkinz for the first time! I was so excited, but I did not know what to do! I looked around and after about a week I knew my way around webkinz! Also after a week, I found WI well the rest is history! I glad to be on webkinz and webkinzinsider!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WI!
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 02:34 PM   #36917
Lil Kinz
amandy is an unknown quantity at this point

I am relatively new to Webkinz Insider but I love how much more i have gotten out of Webkinz ever since I became a member. I love the tracking threads and the wiki with all the pctures of everything that exists in Webkinz world. Also with the recipes i can make a lot more food items. My favorite memory would be the generosity of the Canadians when they gave us codes for chippette costumes. Thank you webkinz insider and keep up the good work.
amandy is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 02:40 PM   #36918
Lil Kinz
acdog321 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory has to be when i learned i could see the future webkinz on this site. Webkinz insider is the best website for hints on future stuff happening too. I love it
Old 04-21-2010, 02:40 PM   #36919
Webkinz :)
BJKatein is on a distinguished road

My favorite memories of WI are all the times we work together as a community to make Webkinz World a lot more fun for everyone! Things like the holiday events where you hang out in the clubhouse to collect things to win a prize (like the leprechaun, SantaKinz, and Webkinz Ghost features) would be so difficult and such a chore without the help of everyone who participates as trackers and lets us all know where & when to find things. The WI community rocks!
Old 04-21-2010, 02:41 PM   #36920
Lil Kinz
acdog321 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite moment in webkinz insider was when i won a chippette costume! i never won a contest before and i am really happy i won it fair. This website rocks!
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥