Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2010, 10:43 AM   #36871
elcome aboard
Webkinz :)

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

I think we may just be able to do it and wouldn't that make a great memory in itself

Click the image to open in full size.
COONYCOON is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2010, 10:46 AM   #36872

gigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant future

I need to change my best experience with WI. I had a problem and I wrote a thread on open mike about it. It was pretty serious and it wasn't long before I was written by a staff member who removed the thread and we resolved the issue through pm. Cocoa bean is my new HERO. WI staff is so mature and professional and they take things seriously. I am so proud to be a WI member! Happy Birthday WI!
gigglemeg is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 10:47 AM   #36873
I'm finally a

silver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond repute

My favorite memories on WI are goofing off on the DCT with friends. We went on there everyday and always made eachother laugh.
silver75678 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 10:48 AM   #36874

gigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant future

There's no reason why we can't reach 40,000 posts! Remind your friends!
gigglemeg is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 10:52 AM   #36875
Gift Guru

SheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I like how everyone bands together to track things, (Doug, Ghost, PJ, Vacation Parties, etc) it makes it so much easier for everyone in the community to benefit. Keep up the good work trackers!
SheaLyn2 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 10:59 AM   #36876

mist85toe is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory on webkinz would have to be when i stayed on all day! I went to the club house and it seemed i made millions of friends. I also went gem mining and visited curios shop every hour. Of course i did jobs at least three times and traded like crazy. After that day i have been addicted more then ever! But who couldnt be addicted to webkinz?
mist85toe is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 11:03 AM   #36877

scheuerh is on a distinguished road

My best memory was when I pulled up WI on my lunch break and put an end to all the teasing and tuanting at work! I was the brunt of a few jokes...but turned it around and actually impressed my co-workes when they saw that WW was more than just a game but rather a hobby for so many like myself! They were shocked to see so many WI members and the number of posts in the forum. Thank you for being there WI!! Happy Birthday! Click the image to open in full size.
So happy to have found this site!!! Would be lost in WW with out you Click the image to open in full size.
Thanks to all members of WI, I say we are the best support group I've seen anywere online!
scheuerh is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 11:04 AM   #36878
Reno1212

Reno1212 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

Hello WW & WI,

After 3 years or more it has been great to see things come and go. Things being retired and the excitement that I had that some of those items where still with me. The most excitement by far I think was the introduction of all the new signature pets, eStore pets, and now the Endangered Species Pets. All of you have been so hard at work and I thank you with all of my heart. It has been like Christmas everyday for the last year.

Great Work and thanks to all of you for my wonderful memories and those to still come!

Reno1212
Reno1212 is offline Male
Old 04-21-2010, 11:05 AM   #36879

Farandaway will become famous soon enough

This is like the best site ever!!! I log in all most every day, it is jammed packed with info on webkinz and all the people here are sooooooo nice!!!
Old 04-21-2010, 11:06 AM   #36880
orld wide

Plum999 is a splendid one to beholdPlum999 is a splendid one to beholdPlum999 is a splendid one to beholdPlum999 is a splendid one to behold

My best memory was when I was pretty new, and a member came along and started to kind of show me around.
I would have been really lost without her, and I would be really lost on WW without WI!
Thank you WI for everything and Happy 3rd birthday!
Plum999 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥