Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2010, 10:03 AM   #36861
Webkinz :)

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

I think for me the best memories I have of and is that both have helped me think outside the box at times for my fused glass work. I've designed a pendant more for grownups that is based on Zalo the Tricky Zum's colors as well as a blue googles.

It's taught me how to not take myself so seriously that I'm willing to juggle Zingoz - and make them talk - at a friend's store during the "Webkinz Extravaganza."

As far as It's helped me meet some wonderful kids who are learning - for good or bad - how to stand up for themselves, how to not be scammed in the real world (because of what they're learning on how people can trick them out of virtual items) and that sometimes life isn't fair.

At the same time - I've enjoyed helping them out giving insight on what I've observed, even if it was spending nearly an hour and a half going through pet foods to see how they could be used in a scam (surprisingly, I haven't read any reports of said items being used in a scam, so maybe it did some good).

All in all, I've just enjoyed having an escape from reality, and meeting the nice people here on boards. Whether or not I win in this contest, I still have had fun and will continue to do so until I do decide to finally leave the game (might be another year though - I just got the Signature Fox. ).
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2010, 10:04 AM   #36862
zajka
Gift Guru

kiska is a jewel in the roughkiska is a jewel in the rough

Hi! My favorite memory... well, I remember how happy I was when I found that the time and the rare item in Curio shop could be predicted.))
Old 04-21-2010, 10:04 AM   #36863
Dollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonder

My favorite Memory is actually my first week in Webkinz world because everyday I was discovering something new. The my daughter-in-law told me a bout WI and I was in heaven! I am a collector at heart and this is the first collection I have that takes up no house room and doesn't need dusting!

Dollspace
Old 04-21-2010, 10:12 AM   #36864
qtjujubee is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm new to webkinz, but so far I love all the holidays in Webkinz World and learning new things from WI!
qtjujubee is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 10:19 AM   #36865

chrisjaye is an unknown quantity at this point

I am on here everyday and I just think it is the best site! I suppose that my favorite memories are all the help WI gives us with recipes an especially the clubhouse tracking events. Thank you WI and thanks to all of the members who make it happen!
chrisjaye is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 10:21 AM   #36866
arreicjanuary5

arreicjanuary5 is an unknown quantity at this point

another favorite memory is meeting my best friend
arreicjanuary5 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 10:29 AM   #36867
Miley .x

goldiegirl27 is a jewel in the roughgoldiegirl27 is a jewel in the rough

i love webkinz and i love all the memories i have! i like a few more than others but i love webkinz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
goldiegirl27 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 10:33 AM   #36868
smilesgalore

codylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all around

My best memory on is just to have that awesome site. I have learned so much from helping other kids to just plain having a great deal of fun. Thanks for this contest.

My very favorite memory of is having a wonderful friend here help me to find my Love Puppy. I love all the people on here. Thank you so much for this wonderful site and awesome contest!

Last edited by codylan; 04-21-2010 at 10:33 AM..
codylan is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 10:36 AM   #36869

JeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshine
JeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshine

A favorite memory of mine was seeing what pets were new. I love coming to this website to get sneak peeks at what was coming to the stores. I would call my store until they finally got them in. It was great being able to see what the pet specific gift was going to be and if I would like it or not. Sure made the decision a lot easier at the store. Sometimes, I would like the pet more than the gift it came with.
JeanneKay is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 10:40 AM   #36870
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

It has amazed me so much to see all of the posts here. How WI comes together and lends a hand. Ya think we will make it to 40,000 post efore its over?
dizzydessi is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥