Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2010, 08:35 AM   #36841
marybess18
Webkinz :)

marybess18 has a spectacular aura aboutmarybess18 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

Happy Birthday Webkinz Insider!!! My favorite memories are really recently actually. They are of the Canadian members donating so much of their time to help the non-Canadian players get Chipette Costumes! I can't say thank you enough times to the Canadian members who helped out!

I also have made many friends on WI & I always check the WIKI before I make any trades It's a very, very useful tool!
marybess18 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2010, 08:41 AM   #36842
Gift Guru

charlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to all

My favorite memories of WI is the wonderful circle of friends that I still have today. After many months of carefully chatting here, a group of us made our own discussion board to talk in a private, secure manner. Now we can text each other whenever something is in the Outlet or curio shop.
Old 04-21-2010, 08:44 AM   #36843
hamptonhoney is an unknown quantity at this point

I just love the way I can get Up dated information on up comming Rare Items . After waiting so long for the movie screen to finish my movie room . I was so happy to see in the forum the large movie screen was to be sold that day . I was ready to buy when it was offered. I check every morning to see what the daily rare items will be. Thank you so much also for all the other information you share with us. the insider is the best place to keep up on everything going on . I tell all my friends to come and check out the Insider and am always thanked for the advice . We love our Insider ,Thank you ALL, for all your hard work . ! Have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
Old 04-21-2010, 08:52 AM   #36844

LoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant future

One of my favorite memories is the day I won a random drawing for a prize, I didn't care about the prize as much as how excited I was to get picked! When I saw the pm from FIA I could not believe it! I am not a lucky person as far as these types of things go. I think this was the first time I have ever won a drawing of any kind and I join all of them I can. Thanks WI you are awesome because of you I got lucky!!!
LoriM13 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 08:53 AM   #36845
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

My favorite WI memory... Ooh there are so many... Probably the good times on the GEDCT
& anybody here to chat?
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 09:05 AM   #36846

thejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socks

My favorite memory is when WW added the Santa room in the clubhouse. That was awesome and we got to pick our prize
thejabronisayz is offline Male
Old 04-21-2010, 09:07 AM   #36847

specgrl is on a distinguished road

Hmm well I am going to have to say that my best memorys are when they help us with things. It is so awesome to have WI here when you need them I am sure everyone remebers the many many many gliches webkinz world has had and they have always been here keeping us updated on them and telling us what we can do to try to fix them. I dont know what I would do without all the little tips and tracking threads there is so much that they do for us! Yah !!!!!!!!!!!! Your awesome!!!!
and rule!!!!!
specgrl is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 09:22 AM   #36848
Lil Kinz
jolk11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

I love Webkinz Insider my favorite memory for WI would be the Chipette contest for a few reasons it was my !st contest to win and it was so inspiring to our wonderful friends in canada do all that work with no expctency of return

My favorite Webkinz memorie was the wish machine it made much less expensive to get the exclusive items

So go and Go
jolk11 is offline Male
Old 04-21-2010, 09:28 AM   #36849

arteme is a splendid one to beholdarteme is a splendid one to beholdarteme is a splendid one to beholdarteme is a splendid one to behold

My favourite memory of WI is when we managed to be the first ones to get a snowman and were published on WI's front page! It was so exciting to be the first members to adopt one!

I am especially grateful to WI for helping us find out when rares are being sold, and being our source for information anytime there is a new feature or contest. Happy 3rd B-day, WI!
Old 04-21-2010, 09:29 AM   #36850
Lil Kinz

Maddie B. is an unknown quantity at this point

My great memories are not really memories but just being happy that I can get anwers to so many questions about WW. Getting help with pet naming is fun, too
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥