Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2010, 08:11 AM   #36831
Webkinz :)

mushroomdino is on a distinguished road

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

Happy Birthday WEBKINZ INSIDER!!!!

Thank you for all of your help. I remember when I first discovered this site I was in awe
at the amount of information you guys have!! I don't really have a favorite memory as my favorite part of webkinz insider is when you show us sneak peaks of all the new pets and their items and also all the cool new items coming into Webkinz World.

You also helped me track Doug and vacation party's (which I didn't think existed at one point)

Another favorite memory is the vacation glitch, it's been going on now for so long, lol !

Thank you thank you thank you for such an awesome sight!!! And I hope there are many more birthdays to come!!!
mushroomdino is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2010, 08:12 AM   #36832
twinklestar will become famous soon enough

My fave memory is finding WI. I think it's a wonderful, friendly, inclusive and super-fun community. I don't usually have much to say but I admire y'all and appreciate your hard work. Thank you so much!
twinklestar is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 08:13 AM   #36833

lovemr is an unknown quantity at this point

Favorite memory is getting love lion. I love the glass lion window and the lion is cute!
lovemr is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 08:16 AM   #36834
Lil Kinz
Natterbuggs is an unknown quantity at this point

One of my favorite memories is the first day I found this site. It was then that I discovered I was not the only mommy obsessed when my daughters WEBKINZ . So I was able to tell and show the rest of our family (who were all giving me a hard time cuz they did not understand) that I was not alone.... There are lots of adults that are obsessed!! So I thank WI I dont know what I would do with out you....
Natterbuggs is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 08:18 AM   #36835
Lil Kinz
jkdp77 is an unknown quantity at this point

A favorite memory for me was just getting started in Webkinz period. It started with my daughter for Christmas 2 years ago and shortly after that I got HOOKED! Now we buy for 7 people!! I got introduced to from an associate at a Webkinz store in my area. I check EVERDAY for updates!! Every morning my kids come to me and ask "Whats new with Webkinz today?" Its GREAT!!
jkdp77 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 08:25 AM   #36836
TexLyn

TexLyn is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks WI for another wonderful contest. One of my favorite memories of Webkinz is my search for my very first one! I took the plunge with my very own account with the Pink Whimsy Dragon and it took me a while to find it but it was so exciting to finally get one and be able to take that leap into Webkinz world.
Old 04-21-2010, 08:31 AM   #36837
cloverblossom2009

insiderfan has a spectacular aura about

Lightbulb Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

YAY! Go
my favorite memories? That is really hard for me, because guess what? I just joined a few days ago!!!!
yep. well I can tell you what i like so far! I like the members being able to post threads, I like all the helpful guides( i have read lots!), Love the contests!, and I like the Curio shop list ( which is soo handy!)

I love talking!
insiderfan is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 08:33 AM   #36838
elcome Spring!!

jenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond repute

Favorite memory? One of them has to be finding WI. This site has it all! Best info, great members and fun.
jenndriver is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 08:33 AM   #36839
T-Swizzle is an unknown quantity at this point

This isn't my fav memory but deffinitly the best! okay so i got skammed out of my account, but i had remebered something on WI about what to do if what happened happns so i knew EXACTLY what to do! I shouldn't have fallen for my scam, but thx 2 WI i still have my account I luv more than ! if i cld win it'd be amazing! because did lose a few of those things in the scam! but if i dont i know will make sure some worthy person will!!!!! thanks 4 all u do!!!!
Old 04-21-2010, 08:33 AM   #36840
Lil Kinz

alacre is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My favorite part of the Webkinz world has been finding this website. I had so many questions, and I coudn't find the answers on the Webkinz website. When I joined Webkinz Insider, I found anwers to all the questions that I had, as well as pictures of items that I had only heard about before. Webkinz Insider keeps me up to date about what's going on in Webkinz and I love that!!! :bt:
alacre is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥