Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2010, 06:20 AM   #36791
Lil Kinz
haland is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My favorite memories include the hunt for characters in the club house and the wonderful help the WI gives in in finding the characters. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2010, 06:20 AM   #36792
Gift Guru

twinwebkinzs is a glorious beacon of lighttwinwebkinzs is a glorious beacon of light

Happy Birthdy WI.
My favorite memories are the great people I have met, and the wonderful trades I have made with generous people.
Old 04-21-2010, 06:26 AM   #36793
brhuggs1
Webkinz :)

brhuggs1 is on a distinguished road

I just LOVE WI b/c it is so knowledgeable. I know that I can always find the answer I am looking for here on WI. My favorite memory so far (since I am fairly new) would have to be receiving the email with the Chipette Code!!
brhuggs1 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 06:41 AM   #36794
Lil Kinz
shelibear is an unknown quantity at this point

I got my first webkinz two years ago I love to play with them all the time. One of my favorite memories was when I got my first crown of wonder. That was a good feeling that I accomplished that specific goal.
shelibear is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 06:45 AM   #36795
gotmilk25

gotmilk25 is just really nicegotmilk25 is just really nice

My FAVORITE memory was when we had all the old contests, how different they were and how they just seemed so amazing. Now, we think of it as a normal cycle lol, because we have our member contests for food!
Old 04-21-2010, 06:46 AM   #36796

disneylisa has a spectacular aura about

I'd definitiely have to say that the amazing generousity of the Canadian members getting enough chipette codes so that we could all have one is a favorite.
disneylisa is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 06:55 AM   #36797
blackberry1962
Lil Kinz
furn98 is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite memory of WI was when i located the site. It was so great to come away with all the knowledge that i was looking for. Thank-you insider
Old 04-21-2010, 06:56 AM   #36798

cuddlybear is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Birthday! My favorite memory is when webkinz introduced the Christmas theme as that is my favortie season. My favorite part of webkinz insider is the forum updates as i am a rare collector!
cuddlybear is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 06:58 AM   #36799
orld's Slowest

derring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with grace

No longer any idea if I've entered this.

Glad to have met some of the lovely people here that I've been fortunate enough to meet, and call friends.

derring do is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 07:01 AM   #36800
est of Weird.

stargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond repute

Great new prizes!
stargazer1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥