Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2010, 05:38 AM   #36771
Lil Kinz
1ruger2rocky is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

my favorite memory is the ghost game last halloween. sometimes it was hard to find the ghost, but it felt so good to find all the candy and get a jack-o-lantern. I love these kind of events best in webkinz world. thanks to webkinzinsider for keeping us on top of them.
1ruger2rocky is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2010, 05:41 AM   #36772
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

My favorite memory on WI was making all these new friends, such as SillieGoosie, ponymm, WebkinzRocks231, and IndyandLucky. WI is so cool, I love it here.
BloogleJ is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 05:41 AM   #36773
Light w/Rainbows
Gifted

karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness
karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

The memories just keep coming. I am learning many things about WI (and WW) members that make me laugh, cry, hope and pray. I have a friend I have never met out there that keeps me sane right now while going through some awful things. She is a very dear and true person that I am glad that I met on WI. If I hadn't joined, I would never have found her and then what would I have been doing right now? Thank you GAKS. You know who you are. I also love all the games and riddles and contests that you can do in WI. The time flies by while posting and all are truly having fun. Thank you WI for providing a safe and secure place for all to go and get quality entertainment and information about WW.
karkar99 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 05:42 AM   #36774
Webkinz :)

camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

My best memory of WW is when I got my first pet for my birthday and logged it in. My best memory of WI is when we were trying to get over a certain number of logins for that day a succeeded.
camplittleangel is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 05:45 AM   #36775
Lil Kinz

Sherry is an unknown quantity at this point

It's hard to pick any specifiec memory, I'm pretty new here. Thanks WI for the wealth of information, and my kids thank you.
Sherry is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 05:47 AM   #36776
ALIGSD
Lil Kinz

Sark9s is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory is reaching 100 pets!
Sark9s is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 05:47 AM   #36777
Lil Kinz
Wowzers3 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory in Webkinz World was when I met a good friend.. We've become great friends. All because she wanted to get her son a wolf car.
Old 04-21-2010, 05:49 AM   #36778
Kathyrogue is an unknown quantity at this point

my best memories has to be when we found the mystical pandas and the magical retriever cards. everyone was so excited.
Old 04-21-2010, 05:50 AM   #36779
frogiel

hlamdDeRoche has a spectacular aura abouthlamdDeRoche has a spectacular aura about

My favorite memory was starting webinz and WI for the first time. I loved both and still love them! I am sure I will have more memories in the time coming!
hlamdDeRoche is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 05:52 AM   #36780

outgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guide

There are so many things I could mention but I have to say i never would have completed the Halloween Ghost Trick or Treat event without the forum here.

And the Snow White Dwarf's Mine Game was so much better because of the boards here. We had a lot of fun with that. Wish it would come back!
outgoinglyshy is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥