Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2010, 02:55 AM   #36761
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

Another fave memory is when I found out all the great prizes WI is adding on since we hit 33,333 posts. WOW!
cuteforpop is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2010, 04:32 AM   #36762
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

Another of my fave memories is my dd's and I playing the fashion game in WW. I would always lost because I chose things that coordinated and my dd's chose the things they liked, whether they went together or not! LOL! Any game that kids and parents can enjoy together is a good one!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 05:01 AM   #36763
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

congrats on your special 3rd anniversary....birthday.......

fav. moment....was when doug was introduced ..and everyone worked together to figure out all the prizes and levels...and all I can say is Team work!!!!
lemony is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 05:07 AM   #36764
ebkinz!
Gifted

flutefamily is on a distinguished road

I have loved almost all of my WI memories, but I was super excited when I became gifted and did my first trade. I also remember when I found WI, trying to find a place that shows updates about webkinz. I never knew that I would find a fun place to chat, trade, and just hang out! Thanks a lot WI!!
Old 04-21-2010, 05:13 AM   #36765
Gifted
shawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roost

My favorite event in webkinz was definetly the 08 aniversery and the best thing about WI is meeting everybody
shawnjohnson102 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 05:17 AM   #36766
GammaYaYa
Webkinz :)

cammieobrien has disabled reputation

Thanks, WI, for the great prizes. There are so many wonderful memories for me over the past three years. One would be when I got my first Webkinz, a little rabbit named Grey. I made a maze for him and when it was done, he was so cute jumping through the entire room. I also was pretty thrilled--a true aha moment--when I got 3 wishing wells in the center of Wishing Well. Thanks again.
cammieobrien is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 05:26 AM   #36767

1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!
1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!1webkinzfan is a def. WINNER!

My favorite memory is an ongoing one. Every morning I wake up to see what the rare item of the day is going to be. I also love when we are searching for Ms. Birdie, Doug, Mr. Moo, a ghost, a leprechaun etc. how I can quickly log on to WI to get the latest on where I can find them-and you never fail us WI-Thank You! You guys are my "little secret" to knowing how to find out what's new in Webkinz World before everyone else.
Old 04-21-2010, 05:29 AM   #36768

Web Knight is on a distinguished road

One of my favorite memories since I've joined was participating in one of the contests where we had to search through the forum threads. The contest in itself was fun, but in searching I
happened upon so many wonderful posts that I might not have ever seen otherwise. It helped me get to know many of our members better and come to appreciate this excellent forum. It truly made me feel like part of a very special family. Thanks WI!
Web Knight is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 05:34 AM   #36769
Lil Kinz
cheekydog23 is an unknown quantity at this point

My memory that was best of all was when I joined January 25, 2007, and started my webkinz family. It has been growing ever since, but I hope it continues to grow and that is my memory.

Another of my memories is every time I join a contest, I lose. I keep my spirit up and continue trying hoping that I can win one of those special prizes that Ganz has made.

Last edited by cheekydog23; 04-21-2010 at 05:34 AM..
cheekydog23 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 05:36 AM   #36770

pl086 will become famous soon enough

My favorite memories is when we had the club house hunts for the ghost, Miss Birdy, and the Leprechaun!
pl086 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥