Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2010, 01:06 AM   #36751
Supermanfan2
Webkinz :)

WebkinzFrenzy is a jewel in the roughWebkinzFrenzy is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My best memory on WI was when the Canadian members donated Chipmunk Costumes to be distributed to other members who were not able to enter the Webkinz Newz contest because they did not reside in the specified Canadian Provinces. The WI staff coordinated the effort and distributed the codes to members, it was so lovely and so generous of all involved. The time and effort the staff took just receiving, sorting, and e-mailing out those codes was shows how much they truly appreciate their members and how far they are willing to go to make them happy. The costumes might be silly little pixels, but the effort to donate them by the Canadian members, and the effort to distribute them by the staff here at WI certainly made it about so much more, they acted like a family, sharing with each other what they had, and that is my best memory here so far.
WebkinzFrenzy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2010, 01:08 AM   #36752

3bluedaisies has a spectacular aura about

I meant "She" not "See"... Sorry.
3bluedaisies is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 01:08 AM   #36753

jla179 is on a distinguished road

My favorite thing about WI is going there every day for the latest news and updates. WI makes webkinz world so much more exciting and easier to navigate.

jla179 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 01:11 AM   #36754
rain7378 is on a distinguished road

My favorite memories Hmm that is hard cause I am not much of a poster but I read every single day. But I guess my favorite memory is making my friends here that were so kind when I first joined and have always been so nice to me. I love Webkinz Insider and I want to thank everyone who posts and keeps me up to date and on the latest. With out WI where would I be?? Lost in the dark I think LOL
Old 04-21-2010, 01:19 AM   #36755
Jackieeh is an unknown quantity at this point

I recently became a member of WI, so I would like to say that my best memory of WI was the Thank You Canada thread. I would like to say Thank You to WI for all your hard work in keeping everyone up to date with all the daily news and info. Great Job.
Jackieeh is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 01:21 AM   #36756
gdaughter1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My favourite Webkinz moment was when I was able to invite my granddaughter's webkinz into my account and we played a game together. I love WI, especially for the rare items schedule. Happy, happy B.day
gdaughter1 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 01:51 AM   #36757

abbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond repute

One of my many favorite memories of is knowing that I can see the first adopted pets that haven't even been released yet. I love how everyone puts them in their own setting with their PSI's. It helps me to decide what my next purchase might be. Thanks for being here and Happy 3rd Birthday!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this site!
abbjs is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 01:51 AM   #36758
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

My favorite memory would have to be the excitement my daughter showed when she won her first contest here on WI. She was so excited to see her name in the list of winners, she didn't really care what she won, just that she did. Thank you WW and WI for all my special memories.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 02:01 AM   #36759
Lil Kinz
CousinLaura is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory was probably when I figured out that you fantastic people alerted us ahead of time what rare items would be at the Curio Shop. What a magical ability it seemed, and what a wonderful tool it immediately became!

Thank you, WI!
CousinLaura is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 02:24 AM   #36760
Tia924
Gift Guru

clarkers is a splendid one to beholdclarkers is a splendid one to beholdclarkers is a splendid one to beholdclarkers is a splendid one to behold

My favorite memory about WI was the time the yard sale was held in the trading section. It just showed how nice everyone is in the WI community is and the sales and the giveaways were fun.
clarkers is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥