Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2010, 11:44 PM   #36731
Lil Kinz
evebaby is on a distinguished road

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My best memory is when I found WI via a google search. Without it, I would not know what I know now. Thank you!
evebaby is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2010, 11:44 PM   #36732
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

shellybrayley is just really niceshellybrayley is just really nice

I have'nt belonged to WI for very long. But I must say for being Only 3 years old WI sure has Alot of members & Alot of Webkinz Info! I really enjoyed being a Canadian & sending lots of Chippette Codes to all the Great WI Members to enjoy. I certainly look forward to being a member for a long time to come
shellybrayley is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 11:51 PM   #36733

starlet wows us all with wonderstarlet wows us all with wonderstarlet wows us all with wonderstarlet wows us all with wonderstarlet wows us all with wonderstarlet wows us all with wonderstarlet wows us all with wonderstarlet wows us all with wonderstarlet wows us all with wonderstarlet wows us all with wonder

My favorite memories on Webkinz are the communal contests. It's so awesome to see how many people work together to achieve a goal! It makes me feel good knowing that we're one big family.
The same goes for the WI. The first time I found this sight I was amazed at all the great information and resources you had. If everyone didn't work together this sight wouldn't be near what it is today. Thank you everyone for all your hard work.
starlet is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 11:52 PM   #36734

webkinzwalrus is on a distinguished road

ok so i move alot and i remember i was in the trading room tradin and i traded with a webkinz basset hound and we became friends and talked and then i found out she was my best friend from ages ago and after i moved from the plac i met her never saw her gaian and now shes my bestie on webkinz and thats my best memorie
webkinzwalrus is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 11:59 PM   #36735
Team Bella !!!
Gifted

bluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clown

Well first, I want to say Happy Bday to WI! I know I can always come to this site for the most up-to-date info about Webkinz World. All of the members seem so happy & friendly and I love to see the Newest Pet Adoptions posted on here, to celebrate with each other! I have not been a member here for very long & still haven't figured out how trading works on this site (hint hint, maybe an owner will read this & send me a quick email about how that might work). But my favorite things/memories about Webkinz World in the last 3 years are the exciting new additions - the beautiful Princess theme in the curio shop, the celebration of St. Patty's Day, and most especially the wonderful clothing machine - I have so much fun trying to figure out the new patterns & when I can't, well I know someone here on WI will post it for me, since these members are so very clever. Oh, I do have a fave memory from WI, the beautiful Nutcracker scene that the members collaborated on was absolutely fabulous! Such a wondrous piece of art was created from their shared efforts & it was wonderful of them to post it for all of us to see! Oh, the snow white rooms were also amazing to see! I love that there are so many talented & creative people here!

Thanks WI & thanks to all the wonderful members here!

Bren
bluedollymama is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 12:03 AM   #36736
NiKKi16 is on a distinguished road

My best memory in Webkinz World was to have known a very special webkinz member who we called "Lady". Lady passed away recently and I sure do miss seeing her in webkinz world.
NiKKi16 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 12:04 AM   #36737

ifinance has a spectacular aura about

One of my favorite events that took place both in WW and WI was the hunt for the Halloween ghost in the clubhouse. It was so much fun the way we worked together to figure out the pattern and efficiently find the ghost without too much frustration. It's also been fun to chat with different adults who enjoy this virtual world as much as I do ;-)
Old 04-21-2010, 12:05 AM   #36738
flowergoddess1200

gothfairy is on a distinguished road

My favorite memories are the pets and all the fun games
gothfairy is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 12:06 AM   #36739
nalacub

strawberry12 has a spectacular aura aboutstrawberry12 has a spectacular aura about

My fave memory is winning the chippete costume!
strawberry12 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 12:10 AM   #36740

Linus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonder

Happy Birthday WI!
My favorite memories of WI all involve the community that has developed here to help each other out.
I loved the tracking thread when we were all punch-***** looking for the elusive Snow White ads...
I love the way we help each other trach Doug...
I love the community of friends who share my obsesion with the Jumbleberry Fields game...
I love the sharing of each other's creative room designs...
Thanks for making this such a great and welcoming place.
Linus is offline Male
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥