Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2010, 10:39 PM   #36711
Webkinz :)

jman3768 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My favorite memory was joining since I would be lost without this info
jman3768 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2010, 10:45 PM   #36712
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

My happiest memory is that upon finding Webkinz Insider, I noticed that I (an adult) was not the only non-kid player to be enjoying Webkinz. Not to mention finding the best website to help me enjoy Webkinz all the more.
WebRegi is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 10:46 PM   #36713
Mommastarburst

Blooddragon has a spectacular aura about

My favorite memory of WI over the past year happened at the local Webkinz Store...I ran into someone who was having as much trouble choosing a new webkinz as I usually do. We started talking about our accounts, and then we started talking about WI... They were members too! I just thought it was neat to actual meet another member who isn't part of my family. We both agreed that the tracking threads are the best! Thanks for all your help over the past year! With out you I don't think I would ever finish a rare theme or find any of the cool new features Webkinz keeps adding! Thanks for a great year and best wishes for many more to come!
Blooddragon is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 10:47 PM   #36714
1lexi3213 teddyc10 t
Gift Guru

1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent

I LOVE the April Fools jokes you play...Last year you really got us...this year we were prepared but still funny!
1lexi3213 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 10:55 PM   #36715
e all need love!
Gift Guru

mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!
mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

The best part of Webkinz World for me is the opportunity it gives me to interact with my granddaughters, who liive 1,000 miles away.
We hang out at each other's houses, we swap items back and forth, and we love to send each other little gifts. Webkinz has been a way for me to stay close with them from a distance : )

Choosing a "best" memory of Webkinz Insider is a tough assignment!
There have been so many good times here, and I have met so many wonderful people!
But one thing does stand out from all the rest: When we banded together to support little Phillip, in his terrible battle with cancer. Knowing that our efforts made the day brighter for that sweet little guy and his family made me so proud!
mommaluvsmush is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 11:00 PM   #36716

GreenChicken31 is an unknown quantity at this point

all the doug the dog tracking and ghost tracking...so many funny comments in those threads
GreenChicken31 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 11:04 PM   #36717
Happy to be
Gift Guru

jedibristow is just really nicejedibristow is just really nice

Donation Award 

My best memory of webkinz insider is when I was searching for webkinz lists of items and wi came up on the search feed. I checked it out and was amazed at all the information and how much they was to to in webkinz world. WI turned out even better when I realized you had a trading program set up as well. Happy Birthday WI!
jedibristow is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 11:05 PM   #36718
Lil Kinz
Oliver999 is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite is when they have the floating objects for the holidays! i love to click on them and see what cool new holiday exclusives i can get! and when i get doubles, i LOVE TO SEND them to my friends too!
Oliver999 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 11:05 PM   #36719
pattypie33 is a splendid one to beholdpattypie33 is a splendid one to beholdpattypie33 is a splendid one to beholdpattypie33 is a splendid one to behold

My favorite memory is winning the chippete contest!!! Yay!!!! My new favorite memory would be winning this contest!!! Pattypie33
pattypie33 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 11:09 PM   #36720
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

Hello!

One of my favorite memories of WI is when I first joined, I found WI when I was searching the internet for hints on Arte's Scavenger Hunt. We were brand new to WW and WW was hosting a scavenger hunt. There were clues given out and we had to try to figure out how the clues related to WW. I remember making sooooo many friends and really felt like I was becoming part of the family of WI. I posted on that thread everyday, all day lol. It became so huge we had to start another thread after another thread. Sometimes several of us would stay up until 1am or 2am (sometimes even later!!) helping each other out with different ideas of what the answers to the clues were. Eventually it was time to enter the contest and believe it or not, NOBODY had the right answer!!!! Noooooobody! We heard they would redo the contest and make it a bit easier but after that we never heard no more about the contest, or what the final answers were! So some might think it was a waste of time and effort, a waste period, all that work and nothing in return. I, however, feel it was well worth the time and the effort, if it weren't for that contest I wouldn't of made all the friends I made, I wouldn't of found WI when I did and I would be able to brag that I am a member of this amazing site!!!!

That is the one memory that will stick with me forever, so thank you friends and WI!!
webkinzmomma is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥