Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2010, 09:54 PM   #36691
ebkinz are fun!
Gift Guru

Shanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

my favorite memories are the friends that I have made who share m interest in webkinz. There are so many nice people here. It is also soooo nice to be able to trade to get the items I am looking for. Thank you everyone for making WI a nice place to be!
Shanti is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2010, 09:55 PM   #36692
Webkinz :)

becca_kins is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory would be the day I discovered Webkinz Insider and the awesome insight of what rares are available each day and when... what an awesome gift! It saves so much time...between school, ballgames, practices, meetings, etc., we are always so busy, and can't always devote as much Webkinz time as we'd like. Webkinz Insider always "has our backs" and makes sure we don't miss out! Thank-you WI for looking out for us!
becca_kins is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 09:59 PM   #36693

mrcobra92 is on a distinguished road

i am new so my favorite thing was the chips costumes contest and i won twice

and my favorite WW memory is when i got my small signature fox
mrcobra92 is offline Male
Old 04-20-2010, 10:06 PM   #36694
kellyt is an unknown quantity at this point

My best memory of WI. Well it was more of a memory of the feelings I felt. It was shock, amazement, and excitement. I also felt very humbled to see the work that is put into WI. Thank you to everyone for the time and commitment you put into this website. How you figure out food and clothing recipes is beyond me.
kellyt is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 10:07 PM   #36695
ow I LOVE

rootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond repute

my favorites i have a lot i think that the best one is playing on wi!!
rootbeer598 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 10:07 PM   #36696
Red
Gifted

GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!

I would never be able to complete my rare themes with out WI!
GuppyGirl101 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 10:07 PM   #36697
jazzycricket

jazzycricket is on a distinguished road

My best memory is joining Webkinz with a very good friend of mine. It is something we can share and have fun doing so. The most wonderful thing is that it soon included many others in my family.
jazzycricket is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 10:11 PM   #36698

awryalot is a splendid one to beholdawryalot is a splendid one to beholdawryalot is a splendid one to beholdawryalot is a splendid one to behold

My favorite memory in Webkinz world was starting my second home for some very special new webbies and I knew so much more about how to get around and buy the furniture and make it just the way I wanted it to look. My favorite memory in WI was the day I decided to become an insider insider. I realized I had been enjoying all my time here at WI and I wanted to be an official part of it, not just a visitor. This is the place I check first each day and the last I check each night. In such a crazy and disturbed world, it is a blessing to find so many truly generous, kind, giving people. Thank you everyone.
awryalot is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 10:11 PM   #36699

Amaryhild is on a distinguished road

My favourite memory, so far, is the Snow White click-fest. It was my first real taste of Webkinzsanity, but it sure was fun helping to track those rocks.
Amaryhild is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 10:12 PM   #36700
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

My favorite memories are the fact that at any time,i know,i can always count on this board for help,contest info. and the wonderful friends i have made here.
I think the best yet though,is when the people on this board,told me i could have an Asian account and get snowflakes a day early then my US account,my DD and i were going crazy,LOL we were so happy!
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥