Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2010, 09:45 PM   #36681
Webkinz :)

jenniferjwva is just really nicejenniferjwva is just really nice

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My favorite memory was the halloween costume contest a few years back with the falling leaves. Loved that.
jenniferjwva is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2010, 09:46 PM   #36682
ccgramma is just really niceccgramma is just really nice

My favorite activity with Webkinz has been playing games with family members who live far from me. I like to send Kinzpost packages to my family members. It lets them know I am thinking about them.
ccgramma is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 09:47 PM   #36683

coolbreeze has a spectacular aura about

My favorite memorie of wwi is when I was lucky enough to win the purple dress from the snow white event i can`t remember being that excited evr!!! Thank you thank you thank you
coolbreeze is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 09:48 PM   #36684
Gift Guru

catzrock has disabled reputation

Hmm.... my favorite memory? That is just so hard to choice! I haven't been a member of WI for as long as some others, but I have plenty of fond memories!
All the people are very nice on here, and I have found many useful things on WI, some of which include, tracking down Doug, kinzcash tips, and naming shops for webkinz! I have such a fun time on here, which also giving me a better experience on Webkinz with all the helpful info given on WI!
In fact, most everything on here is very fun and useful!
I <3 WI!
catzrock is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 09:49 PM   #36685
margielovesscott
msoloski is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory (and continues to be!) is how generous WI is with their giveaways. You guys are so awesome, always having some sort of contest to give us cool stuff THANK YOU!!
msoloski is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 09:49 PM   #36686
hy not smile!?!

poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!

Yeah! I have 494 posts so far!!! Keep up the great work, my fellow TPs!!! Good luck all, check out the extra prizes!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...62/index3.html
poguee_smiles is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 09:51 PM   #36687
Gifted

cutechicken is a name known to allcutechicken is a name known to allcutechicken is a name known to all

When the Webkinz site goes down it's not all that disappointing since I can log in to WI and chat with everyone else trying to pass time until Webkinz comes back online. I don't even mind if Webkinz is down as long as WI is here.
Old 04-20-2010, 09:52 PM   #36688

Lovepooh331 is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory is the Canadian Chipette Costume gathering. I loved signing into to see the mind blowing generosity of our neighbors to the North. Without this never would have occurred. Hopefully sometime soon we will be able to return the kindness to our Canadian brothers and sisters.
Old 04-20-2010, 09:52 PM   #36689
Lil Kinz

raccoon74 is an unknown quantity at this point

Winning a quick draw was really good for me!
Old 04-20-2010, 09:53 PM   #36690
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

My favorite memory on WW is when I found my daughter a mystical panda in a pack of cards. My favorite WI memory is being accepted to the GE training program!
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥