Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2010, 09:26 PM   #36661
Kirbykoo2
Webkinz :)

kittyofwrath is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

staring into the sky today, i thought i saw a love puppy float by!
webkinz and webkinz insider has been a huge encouragement to me during the tough times of life. through my parents divorce especially, i really needed something or someone to tell my feelings to, and the members here at WI have truly answered my need in astounding ways. i don't have many friends at school, and although webkinz is just an online game, it is a wonderful way for everyone everywhere to get to know a little bit about everyone else, and it has really touched me in ways i could never have imagined before. i just want to say thank you WI and happy birth day
kittyofwrath is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2010, 09:26 PM   #36662

mjkmetz has disabled reputation

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

I have not been a member of WI for very long, but I think the best things I have seen have been the genuine "niceness" of the members. Many times I have seen people help others just because it is nice to help. You rarely see that anywhere anymore. I am proud to be a WI member.
:ccat::gr: My boys.

mjkmetz is offline Male
Old 04-20-2010, 09:27 PM   #36663

maddieplanet11 is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory.....its to hard to choose one they're all awesome

thanks WW and WI for the past memorys!!!!! can't wait for the future memorys here to come!!!!!!!
maddieplanet11 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 09:28 PM   #36664
biophilia
Gifted

biophilia is a name known to allbiophilia is a name known to allbiophilia is a name known to all

Donation Award 

My favorite memory was becoming gifted. I've been able to get so many great items and hopefully give other members items that they have been searching for.
biophilia is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 09:28 PM   #36665
BANANA!!!!!!!!
Gift Guru

username123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socks

my best memory is finding this place...without it I really wouldn't use the computer as much as I do.
Old 04-20-2010, 09:28 PM   #36666
BuddyGirl3
Gift Guru

KinzMom3 has much to be proud ofKinzMom3 has much to be proud ofKinzMom3 has much to be proud ofKinzMom3 has much to be proud of

My daughters had just gotten their first Webkinz almost 3 years ago. I was looking around online for info about them and stumbled onto Webkinz Insider. At this point, I was already "playing" on their accounts by winning Kinzcash for them. When I registered and became a member here, a whole new world opened up for my girls and me. I had no idea about all the themes. That first week, I learned so much from the people here. And I was relieved to find parents here as well. Everyone was so kind and answered my questions. That is my favorite memory. I have made some great friends here.
Old 04-20-2010, 09:29 PM   #36667

buddyboy is just really nicebuddyboy is just really nice

Donation Award 

i have many many way cool memories about WW and WI
love them both!!!!
buddyboy is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 09:31 PM   #36668
Gifted

jana11d is a splendid one to beholdjana11d is a splendid one to beholdjana11d is a splendid one to beholdjana11d is a splendid one to behold

my best memory in wi, the unbelievable amount of times i won contest over the summer, i have never in my life been so lucky and blessed, i felt on top of the world!!!! i am so unlucky it was just crazy!!!
jana11d is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 09:31 PM   #36669
naname01
Gifted

MaryEllenMc is a jewel in the roughMaryEllenMc is a jewel in the rough

My favorite memory.......I named my first pet "Serenity" - Since I have joined Webkinz, I have had anything but serenity!!!!
Old 04-20-2010, 09:33 PM   #36670

Sherbetpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSherbetpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSherbetpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSherbetpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSherbetpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSherbetpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSherbetpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all around

My favorite memory was adopting my first pet, Sunny. I spent ages trying to get up to 10,000 kinzcash! I even sold the purple lava I got with her adoption! Good times, great memories
Sherbetpuppy is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥