Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2010, 08:58 PM   #36631
sebbby
Webkinz :)

Sebbby is on a distinguished road

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My favourite moment was when i received my signature Beagle for Easter.
Sebbby is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2010, 08:58 PM   #36632
Voldemort is a

princessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledge

my WI memory favorite was... April fools and everyone were Admins and Mods ( well, at least the Title colors )
And my fave WW is when I got my first webkinz
princessgames is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 09:00 PM   #36633
Wat

sapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wonder

My favorite memory. . . Maybe when I made my first friend on WI. I was very excited, and tried to always be talking to them.
sapphire6868 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 09:00 PM   #36634
hy not smile!?!

poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!

Have you seen this thread....

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...62/index2.html

These are ah-mazing prizes!!! Thanks, guys!
poguee_smiles is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 09:01 PM   #36635
xerxia is an unknown quantity at this point

My favourite WI memory is just finding this place and realizing I'm not alone in my webkinz mania
Old 04-20-2010, 09:03 PM   #36636

yoshi714 is on a distinguished road

My favorite webkinz memory was finding this website and the rare items schedule and being able to know what time the rare item would show up.
yoshi714 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 09:03 PM   #36637
Lil Kinz
luluc85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello WI! I was so thankful that my sister told me about your site. I kept getting unfair trades for my items and was very sad that I did not know anything about fair trading...Until my sister told me about WI and then I was able to see my item values. I also like the rare item list....those are my two favorite and exciting memories of WI. I know that I will be creating more wonderful memories due to you guys updating your site frequently.... than you sooooo much
Old 04-20-2010, 09:04 PM   #36638

kaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant future

I haven't been a member that long, but my best memory is the first time I got a few PM's welcoming me to this society. They were very heart-felt and genuine
kaslina is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 09:05 PM   #36639
hy not smile!?!

poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by poguee_smiles
Have you seen this thread....

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...62/index2.html

These are ah-mazing prizes!!! Thanks, guys!
Seriously, check out this thread if you haven't seen the extra prizes, yet!
poguee_smiles is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 09:06 PM   #36640

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

My favoutrite WI memory was today, when I got one of the prizes from the "Thank you Canada" contest.
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥