Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2010, 08:31 PM   #36601
Webkinz :)

berrypinkplush is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

i loved all the holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!
berrypinkplush is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2010, 08:32 PM   #36602
I'm Marissa

Mcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud of

My best memory on was joining all the awesome clubs and posting polls !
Mcutieface is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 08:35 PM   #36603

EvelineS is on a distinguished road

My favourite memories are the times that the members pulled together to help everyone get the newest prizes. Be it a ghost, a leprechaun, Miss Birdy or Doug the Dog everyone can come to WI to get the latest info and so many people pitch in. What a great community!
EvelineS is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 08:35 PM   #36604
hy yes, I'm
Gifted

jhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to behold

My favorite memory is of my first webkinz, Wyvern. Here is a picture of him :gwolf: .
jhoops13 is offline Male
Old 04-20-2010, 08:37 PM   #36605
Oh my Squash!
Gift Guru

stormtuckergirl is a splendid one to beholdstormtuckergirl is a splendid one to beholdstormtuckergirl is a splendid one to beholdstormtuckergirl is a splendid one to behold

My favorite memory on WI is making lots of friends!
stormtuckergirl is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 08:40 PM   #36606
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

I haven't been a member at WI long but I just love how helpful everyone is, like posting the Doug the Dog sightings and parties on vacation. I also love being able to see what rares will be available so I don't have to check the curio shop hourly anymore. My kids are happy to be getting more rares now.
CCBMom is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 08:41 PM   #36607
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru

Aries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clown

I have many favorite memories ... my first really big hand shaking trade where I was being mentored by Igme916 and jwiller ... that was good. They basically did most of the work for me, but I got it out there and completed the trade! Looking back at it, I remember how excited I was and how good it felt to accomplish the trade! Then there was the discovery that I could actually TRADE for the coolest things like Donut Seeds etc that I didn't have!

It's been great and I really enjoy my time here. Happy Anniversary, WI!
Aries962 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 08:41 PM   #36608
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

My favorite memories come from gifting here and the friends I've made doing it. I'm sure I've been to WI daily for the last 2+ years!
smwcat is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 08:41 PM   #36609
Lil Kinz

guineapig111 is an unknown quantity at this point

well ummmm lol i have had alot of great memories, and alot of bad memories, but i guess my best memory was, meeting all my friends on webkinz cause they are really nice and some we have had alot in common, same things happening in our lives, some are nice to talk too, and some are nice to just play togther, i just want to say that i have some very nice people out there that are my friends........and i only really have online friends cause where i live is down right nowhere lol, but that was my bestest memory, and to the webkinz insider members, have a safe life, happy holidays, when they come, happy birthday, when they come.......just happy everthing
guineapig111 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 08:42 PM   #36610

kturner3 is an unknown quantity at this point

I just love how everybody helps out for the special things like the ghost and the leprechaun, it's great to have the whole WI team helping
kturner3 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥