Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2010, 07:00 AM   #36471
Webkinz :)
thecats2 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

i know i did this before but this website is AWESOME!! i always go on my best memory EASY is when I just joined and made a thread (this was on my old account but anyway!)saying im new and got a million welcoming responces!! thank you WI you made my webkinz acperriances 10000 times better

thecats2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2010, 07:02 AM   #36472
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

I was collecting medieval rares for a long time, over 6ms , my friend discovered this site and told me I just missed the rare, I was using another site for info on rares and they didn't post the medieval bed. So I started using this site and sure enough I got my medieval bed the next time it came up. With the help of webkinz insider I've collected every rare for every theme over a year. I just missed 3 princess theme cuz I either forgot or didn't check webkinz insider. Thank you webkinz insider for be very accurate .
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female
Old 04-19-2010, 07:07 AM   #36473
thecats2 is on a distinguished road

Cool Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

HAPPY BDAY WEBKINZ INSIDER!! JUSTIN AND WENDY YOU GUYS ROCK SO MUCH! THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY WI EXPERIANCES AWESOME!! NOW FOR MY SPECIAL MEMORIES:

When i first came online with my old account in early 09, I was in a argument with my friends so a posted a thread. instantly i got 10 people making me feel happier and this isnt just to Justin and Wendy ITS 4 ALL OF YOU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY

____________________________________________________________________________________________________ __________

I <3 :acs: !!!!!
thecats2 is offline Female
Old 04-19-2010, 08:05 AM   #36474
Lil Kinz
katelove1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Wendy & Justin, I have many good memories in WW and Webkinz Insider. What I like in Webkinz World is all the fun activities that WW have to offer. I like very much trading. When I found out trading option I realized that I can get cool clothes and items I could not ever get anywhere else! I got some super beds, cool clothes and pet items! My pets house got bigger and I enjoy using all the amazing stuff I collected! I also like going on vacation with my pets, and I like collecting prizes, especially on hollidays! the pot of gold prize was really amazing!
WW gives me hours of pure pleasure!
My great memory on webkinz insider, was when I found out the rare items schedule! Now I know when I can get exactly the specific rare items I'm looking for! That's so awesome!
Another fabulous memory on Webkinz Insider was when I discovered PJs Special. I wanted so much to know when I can get the cool pink fairy princess ball gowns for my pets. Thanks to Webkinz Insider I get to know all the secrets of WW!!! Thank you so much for the precious information!
Happy Birthday !!!
All the best! Love you!
katelove1000 is offline Female
Old 04-19-2010, 08:07 AM   #36475
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

have a great day everyone!
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Old 04-19-2010, 09:18 AM   #36476
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Happy Birthday WI!! Besides the wonderful friends that I have made here, I would say the best memory I have is when we broke the record for the most users online!! Reading everyone's post as it was happenng was such a rush! Thank you for giving us a safe place to come and have fun, and also to get accurate information!!
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 04-19-2010, 10:25 AM   #36477
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you all know that we'll be posting an update article today or tomorrow with the new "bonus" prizes
Justin is offline Male
Old 04-19-2010, 11:03 AM   #36478

hopey has a spectacular aura about

Happy Birthday WI!! My favorite memory was getting my first webkinz pet and signing onto the website. I was sooo excited!
Old 04-19-2010, 11:03 AM   #36479
oe is me !!

Bubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Hey everyone, just wanted to let you all know that we'll be posting an update article today or tomorrow with the new "bonus" prizes
Yay! Thanks justin!
Old 04-19-2010, 11:10 AM   #36480
Gifted

Sundara is a splendid one to beholdSundara is a splendid one to beholdSundara is a splendid one to beholdSundara is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sundara is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥