Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2010, 04:12 PM   #36461
Webkinz :)

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

View Post Originally Posted by jenniferpro
Lucky! It'll take FOREVER for me to get there
Hehe.
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2010, 04:15 PM   #36462
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
Hehe.
Geesh, i don't think i'll ever get to that point...

Wouldn't it be a great idea if (Dramatic pause) justin and wendy decided to add suprise prizes? Since we have gotten this far...

(Ps. If you (justin and wendy) read this post, please put it into consideration... The members of WI have worked hard!)
Old 04-18-2010, 04:17 PM   #36463

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

I'm so bored.

I'm glad someone's here, otherwise I'd have to go to the DCT, and for some reason I always get sad when I go there.
Old 04-18-2010, 04:18 PM   #36464
Lil Kinz
OKCHIC is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Birthday WI!

My favorite Memory on WW is:

Before I actually started playing, my friend had a Webkinz and she wanted me to check it out.. Well I checked it out and I was hooked.. I was begging my parents for one, and the kept saying no. When my Birthday finally came, I bought my first Webkinz. My favorite Memory is the adrenaline I had when I first signed up..

Thank You WI!
OKCHIC is offline Female
Old 04-18-2010, 04:21 PM   #36465
Lil Kinz

key987 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by ksoccer28
Stella is a pretty name :]
Thanks, I got it from a TV show I used to watch. It was called the Winx Club.
key987 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2010, 04:23 PM   #36466

Tigerlili is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't choose any one particular best or favorite memory. I do know that the best thing to happen to my Webkinz World experience is WI. I would not know so much if it weren't for all the awesome WI members sharing their knowledge and experience. The best thing that Webkinz World did was add the Deluxe Membership. It was definitely worth the price - I didn't expect to get so much extras!
Tigerlili is offline Female
Old 04-18-2010, 04:23 PM   #36467

I'm bored.

I gotta go, bye.
Old 04-18-2010, 05:04 PM   #36468

midnight8287 is on a distinguished road

my favorite memory is when i joined webkinz world! i was so excited and couldn't believe how cool WW was!

another memory was when i found out about webkinz insider! i used to marvel at the cool foods and items people had! now i can cook my own food and know how to get cool rare items!

my third memory is when i got my first super bed! i traded a few exclusive items for a stardust dreams bed! i only have for pets so i thought i would never get a bed without having to trade with someone!

i hope my memories are satisfactory

p.s. these ae my 4 pets:
Old 04-18-2010, 09:15 PM   #36469
phoenixRecords!

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

Wow, what a neat collection of memories.

I have a number of special memories both in WI and WW.

WW is a really neat site, so ever since I received my first webkinz, :gr:that site has been an ongoing discovery, always with more places to explore, learning how things worked, taking care of and playing with my pets, saving for rares, and so much more...

WI has been very helpful with so many informative threads, which have helped me with both WI and WW.

One memory would be of the "Nutcracker Ballet" Done with Webkinz, which was done in December 2009. I thought it was well done, and found it touching that Ganz saw it and rewarded the creators of that project with special rare items.

It's always special when WI members work together. All of the tracking threads are really helpful, and I appreciate those who contribute to them, and contributing when I can.

The threads appearing on a regular basis are always helpful: the rare tracking thread, PJ's, Mr. Moo, Doug, and others.

I remember when they had the Snow White promotion going, and how much fun it was to chat with others as we all searched for the ads to show up, and let others know about it. It's nice to have a "community" of WW fans.

And then to track "special events" such as spotting the ghost, Ms. Birdy, Santakinz, and the leprechaun in the clubhouse for various special occasions/holidays has
been fun and helpful too.

I also love the neat contests that are run on WI, and WW. It was so cool to win something in those WI contests. That was a very nice memory.

These have all been memorable things and events for me.
phoenixsprite is offline Female
Old 04-19-2010, 06:40 AM   #36470
Lil Kinz
katelove1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

Dear Wendy & Justin, many thanks for your supreme generosity!!! You're so awesome! Happy Birthday !! and many Happy Birthdays Wi in the future to come! Love you!
View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Click the image to open in full size.

This one's pretty easy! Just make a post in this thread and tell us your best memory in Webkinz World or on Webkinz Insider in the past 3 years and you'll be entered to win!

You can post as many times as you like, but all members who post on the thread will get an equal chance to win, no matter how many posts a member makes. (And this can be used as a chat thread) The contest will end on April 29th, 2010.

Prizes:
  • Webkinz Sherbet Bunny (Plush or Code)
  • 3 Insider Insider Subscriptions
  • (Bonus prizes if there are more than 33,333 posts in this thread)
Good luck and Happy Birthday !!

Wendy & Justin
katelove1000 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥