Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2010, 03:46 PM   #36351
chacho03
Webkinz :)

missy1013 is just really nicemissy1013 is just really nice

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My favorite memories are of all the nice helpful people I've met and chated with and of ALL the inside scoops I've gotten and shared with my own family and friends!
missy1013 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2010, 04:01 PM   #36352
has 60

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

there are more than 33333 posts! What about the extra prizes???
crum98 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 05:01 PM   #36353

WhiteCoco will become famous soon enough

Although I only just joined the cast of WI, I have been taking advantage of all the useful members of WI since I became a WW member. I personally want to thank everyone who has contributed in helping with certain activities in WW, such as: The ghost hunt, Doug the dog (really thank you for that, I have everything now), Mrs. Birdy, and the leprechaun. I am not sure I could have got everything I have if it wasn't for the kind souls of WI members. Thank You! Thank You! I have officially become a member of WI this month, so that I too might be of use to others. Happy Birthday WI.
WhiteCoco is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 05:04 PM   #36354
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Great memories everybody!
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 05:33 PM   #36355
Call me Lizzie.

petlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talent

hiya is anyone here to chatty?
petlover02 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 05:35 PM   #36356
jesusjoy is on a distinguished road

First of all, a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Too many memories...I fondly remember the early days with my kids when they were all scraping Kinz$ together to buy...a SWIMMING POOL! That was such a big deal. A friend had sent them each one from Canada (we're in New Zealand) and it wasn't long until I was experiencing serious Webkinz I-want-one-itis. I called a shop in Canada, bought a bunny using Visa and asked her for the code over the phone. I think she thought I was a little nuts. (Perhaps I need to agree ) But I was elated when I got off the phone and signed "Blossom" up. As for WI, I love the comradeship between us all as we track down those ghosts, leprechauns, Ms Birdy, etc. May we all be in this boat together for a good long time
jesusjoy is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 05:42 PM   #36357

kitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Hey hey hey!
kitkat20 is offline Male
Old 04-16-2010, 05:45 PM   #36358
Red
Gifted

GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!

Petlover02, love your avatar and siggie! Webkinz Insider is the best! Like other member have mentioned, WI has help track down the most evasive characters. Without WI, I would have never gotten my pot of gold or Miss Bird's prizes!
GuppyGirl101 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 05:47 PM   #36359
Gifted
smokybear will become famous soon enough

I think my favorite memory of WW and WI is how every time there is new activities, we come together and help each other achieve the best results. It is good to know that you are not alone when the glitches come, and to have help tracking special appearances. WI has been so helpful in allowing my family to spend more time on what is most important, enjoying our time on WW and not just searching frustration.
:bdog::ccat:
Old 04-16-2010, 05:50 PM   #36360
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

I can chat for like 3 min or so....
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥