Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2010, 01:57 PM   #36341
DIABETES AWARENESS
Webkinz :)

99ashley is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

If you have a webkinz account ,you need to join You make everything more fun!

Happy Birthday!
99ashley is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2010, 01:59 PM   #36342
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

We are nearly at 40,000 posts!
Old 04-16-2010, 02:25 PM   #36343
Mayora 13

KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character
KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character

Wow, guess this thread REALLY slowed down...
KinzUser2523 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 02:28 PM   #36344
uv -♥- My

incubus27 has disabled reputation

Wow, sooo many posts!!!
Happy Birthday, WI! Webkinz World benefits a lot from you.

Hmm. My favorite Webkinz memory...probably when I first clicked the "WI" link button. It was a fantastic discovery!! I use WI soo much, I'd be clueless without it.
incubus27 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 02:32 PM   #36345

Misty -♥- is on a distinguished road

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WI !!

Hmmm. I'd say my favorite Webkinz World memory was when...my little sister won the exclusive item on Wishing Well 2.
We both sat there for 10 seconds with our mouths open!!
Even though it wasn't on my account, it was still reeeally cool. I took a screen shot, lol.
Misty -♥- is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 02:45 PM   #36346
Lil Kinz

signaturelover is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite memory was probably when i got my first signature webkinz which was a signature golden retriever
signaturelover is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 03:04 PM   #36347
Lil Kinz
slickest1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been on WI for a while now. My favorite memory is kind of an ongoing one. I love knowing all the inside stuff about Webkinz. My friends all wonder how I know. I tell them about WI and then we race to be the first to find out the info!
slickest1 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 03:09 PM   #36348

shrike9 is on a distinguished road

I've only just joined WI, so I guess my best memory is yet to come!
shrike9 is offline Male
Old 04-16-2010, 03:18 PM   #36349

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

I just want to thank everyone here at WI. This is such a wonderful site, I think I'd visit even if I didn't have a webkinz! But without all the folks here, I'd never have have finished my Crown of Wonder, known when rares are happening, gotten my Pot of Gold, finished my Christmas Wreath, found Doug the Dog, gotten those outfits from PJ's shop, and on and on and on!

WebkinzInsider makes Webkinz World even more fun. Thanks to everyone who continues to make it wonderful and possible!
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 03:22 PM   #36350
is a lazy

redinky is sweet stuff
redinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuff

My favorite memories are:

Getting my first Webkinz, Amy. She was very exciting to open. This is her story here.

It was Valentine's Day of 2007. My mum opened up a box from my aunt. Inside was a Lil' White Poodle and a Lil' Black/White Cat. I somehow knew where to go, so I logged her in. I thought it was a 3 letter maximum when I logged her on, so that's how her name came. I also adopted the cat, because I didn't think my sister would play or love them as much as I would.

And learning about WI from my mom, where she got her recipes. I eventually got an account on it.
redinky is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥