Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2010, 08:37 PM   #36311
Lil Kinz
lightningthief3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My favorite memory is when I first joined webkinz.

Another fun time I've had on webkinz is getting my first rare item to start my collection.

Another fun time I had on Webkinz world is when i got my first rare item to start my collection.

Last edited by lightningthief3; 04-15-2010 at 08:37 PM..
lightningthief3 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2010, 08:41 PM   #36312
Liberty
Webkinz :)

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

cool! sweet i hope your collection grows
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Old 04-15-2010, 08:58 PM   #36313
Lil Kinz
sweetpie is an unknown quantity at this point

hi my favorite memories of webkinz are the christmas events like meeting santa kinz and getting the gift with all the great furniture . and my favorite memory of WI is when your website was giving away those pets
Old 04-15-2010, 09:01 PM   #36314
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

My fondest memory of WI is when WKW was down and out for quite some time and there was a thread where everybody hung around and "sang". It was hilarious! Funny, but WKW doesn't seem to go down as much any more. The worst was the Christmas it went under and they were offering a rock garden as a rare - rares were much rarer than they are now. Everyone went to pieces!
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Old 04-15-2010, 09:27 PM   #36315
Lil Kinz

monalisa64 is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy 3rd Birthday ! I would not enjoy without you! I love checking your site everyday so it is hard to narrow it down to favorite moments because there are so many! Thanks for helping me be more knowledgeable for my kids to enjoy the best parts of webkinz world!! You are the best resource and it is also due to the loyal membership that you command! Thank you!
monalisa64 is offline Female
Old 04-15-2010, 10:17 PM   #36316
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

My favorite memory is when I found probably my best freind on webkinz. The name wuz tucker0203 or something like that.
Old 04-15-2010, 11:00 PM   #36317
Taylor Swift ♥'s

Queensland Love will become famous soon enough

My greatest memory is all of the warm welcomes when I first joined WI.
Queensland Love is offline Female
Old 04-15-2010, 11:42 PM   #36318
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

My best memory is the family feeling and looking out for each other in WI -
from the Snow White contest to the Arte tracking thread to the Winner's Circle
to the Canadian Chipette efforts.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 12:43 AM   #36319
riter forever.

LilWhiteTerrier is a glorious beacon of lightLilWhiteTerrier is a glorious beacon of lightLilWhiteTerrier is a glorious beacon of light

Hey, we have way more than 33,333 posts.
LilWhiteTerrier is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 01:51 AM   #36320
galieo

galieo is an unknown quantity at this point

my favorite memory was when we had to go crazy for ms birdy in Christmas that was a good memory :goo::bokbok:
galieo is offline Male
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥