Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2010, 01:11 AM   #36291
Webkinz :)

hitink002 has a spectacular aura abouthitink002 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My favorite memory was the day I got my own WW account and then found WI to help me find my way around it. Whata huge help!
hitink002 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2010, 02:48 AM   #36292
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

I think one of my favorite parts of WW is that it lead me to WI. I have met many great people here and in a hundred ways, they have helped me when we have become totally stumped; have be willing to listen and chime in when I have vented; and just generally been ,through PM',through some totally difficult times when I really needed support.

It has been interesting to be in WW for the time we have. There have been some truly frustrating times but I do enjoy the games and my grandchildren have really enjoyed making their rooms and playing with their pets.

And, oh yeah, winning the wish token trophy and the others from games which made me feel like I accomplished something. I am not good at getting to the end of most of the games but to win those I have was fun.

Last edited by gma2r; 04-15-2010 at 02:50 AM..
gma2r is offline Female
Old 04-15-2010, 07:30 AM   #36293
Mogirl97

Mogirl97 is on a distinguished road

My favorite Memory was being able to get all of Ms. Birdy's Christmas gifts because of the tracking thread. Thanks WI!
Mogirl97 is offline Female
Old 04-15-2010, 09:07 AM   #36294
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

Another of my favorite memories was getting accepted into the TGE, and eventually into the "big" GE...I have made so many friends in there, and many of my WW dreams have come true.
Old 04-15-2010, 09:27 AM   #36295
honeybee2089 is on a distinguished road

I just top the 80,000 KC mark on my account! Woo-Hoo!

Getting the three wishing wells in Wishing Well 2 wsas also very cool.

Webkinz Insider is by far the best Webkinz resouce out there.
honeybee2089 is offline Female
Old 04-15-2010, 09:29 AM   #36296
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

Congratulations, honeybee! That's an amazing achievement! I myself once got 3 wishing wells in the middle; I still have the Disco Ball I picked with my exclusive choice.
Old 04-15-2010, 10:51 AM   #36297
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

So many great memories of WW and WI, it's hard to choose. WW is fun, but WI is much like a family. Always there to help and spend time together. Something I think I will always remember is all the love poured out to sweet Philip and his family and the recent show of friendship by Canadians during the Chipette costume contest.
magicw is offline Female
Old 04-15-2010, 11:36 AM   #36298
Daffadfillrose
Lil Kinz

xTealWebkinzx is on a distinguished road

My best memory is well, joining this amazing website :]
xTealWebkinzx is offline Female
Old 04-15-2010, 02:35 PM   #36299

tinag123 is on a distinguished road

yay! looks like we passed 33,333 posts!
Old 04-15-2010, 03:20 PM   #36300
F.A.L.L.

Binkagal8123 is on a distinguished road

Thank you so much for this contest WI! I have been a webkinz user for a while and I just LOVE it! One of my favorite memories was when I adopted my first webkinz in December 2006. I instantly fell in love with webkinz world! I loved and still love creating my own special room for my pet. It was an awesome experience! I am very proud of Ganz. They are just amazing at keeping their user's attention. When I first joined I couldn't get off! I was literally GLUED to the screen. There was so much to do. If it was boring I wouldn't have kept on playing for the years. It kept on amazing me with he updates and the new pets that ganz had brain stormed!

~Katrina! :]

Hi webkinz insider! I want to share with you two other memories I had on webkinz world!
One of my favorite memories is when the kinzville academy came out!! I thought it was really awesome on how you could do different classes. They are very educational and fun to play at the same time! I also loved how you could raise your level and unlock different actions there.

My second favorite memory is when they came out with new games in the arcade! I miss some of the old games that they use to have but they did a great job replacing them with these new ones! One of my favorite games that isn't too new is Cash cows two. It is the sequel to the first and its awesome! I liked the arcade a lot because you could earn kinzcash to get your pets food, toys, clothes, and buy new rooms. That is why the arcade is one of my favorite places in webkinz world! (:

I hope you enjoyed my memories! ^_^ Good luck to everybody who enters!

~Katrina

Last edited by Binkagal8123; 04-15-2010 at 03:20 PM..
Binkagal8123 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥