Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 09:55 PM   #36221
Webkinz :)
rayleigh14 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

One of my favorite memories is tracking Doug when he first came out. Even though it was sometimes frustrating, all the trackers who got together to help everyone made it a really fun activity, and when people started getting their fountains for the first time it was so rewarding!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2010, 09:59 PM   #36222
Light w/Rainbows
Gifted

karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness
karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by rayleigh14
One of my favorite memories is tracking Doug when he first came out. Even though it was sometimes frustrating, all the trackers who got together to help everyone made it a really fun activity, and when people started getting their fountains for the first time it was so rewarding!
Boy, they are sure going to have a terrible time picking out the winners for this one. There are so many great memories from everyone about WW and WI. Good night all and I will be looking to find more great memories tomorrow.
karkar99 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2010, 10:05 PM   #36223
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks WI for the Chipette Outfit !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 04-13-2010, 10:21 PM   #36224
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Thank you Wi and Happy Birthday.

This is so wonderful. There are way better than 33,333 posts.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2010, 10:21 PM   #36225
Gifted
djbjmomma has a spectacular aura about

I remember when someone wrote the stories about what the rares were for the day, Melvin or Marvin. I don't remember his name. I also love being able to trade. Thanks!
Old 04-13-2010, 10:27 PM   #36226
Lil Kinz

Moonstream360 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have not yet been able to have memories (Becuase I have just signed up), but I am looking forward to many, many good memories here on WI!
Moonstream360 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2010, 10:38 PM   #36227

DMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socks

While I have had Many Many Wonderful Experiences here on WI, guess my favorite memory would be of the Griffin Rug contest in May of 09.
That would be where it all started for me. The first time I have ever posted anything, anywhere, in any form. Warm Welcomes & a Very Fun Contest & I have been here ever since!!!
Thank You for Really making Webkinz more fun!!!
DMTig is offline Female
Old 04-13-2010, 10:48 PM   #36228
fanaty
Gifted

fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!

wow another birthday already doesnt seem like its been that long ago. happy 3rd WI. my favorite memory here was meeting a very sweet young girl who needed some help and in turn helped me become gifted and even helped me set up my very first gift exchange thread. its closed now and shes gone but the memory will always be there.
fanaty is offline Female
Old 04-13-2010, 11:02 PM   #36229

Sunshineliz will become famous soon enough

My Fave memory is when Mypersian (I know her in real life) told me about WI and I started my own account. I love all of the conest I have seen so far!
Sunshineliz is offline Female
Old 04-13-2010, 11:28 PM   #36230
cookiecrumbles

I also have enjoyed several pretty awesome RP's on here.... *sighs* Good times, good times
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥