Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 10:46 AM   #36171
Webkinz :)

rain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

Happy 3rd Birthday
This is a hard question to answer because there has been so many WONDERFUL memories here at but, there is one that really stands out for me and that is all the warm welcomes that my daughter received when she first joined. I admit I was a little nervous when she first joined (due in part of her young age) but, reading all the warm welcomes definetly eased my nerves. Now that I got hooked on AND I seem to be the one that can't stop buying the Webbies. I have not found any other site as kid friendly and safe as it is here on .
Thank you to EVERYONE who keeps this site going, you truly are the BEST!!!
rain62001 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2010, 11:08 AM   #36172
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Memories of WI - THEY ARE ALL GOOD!!!!
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 04-13-2010, 12:10 PM   #36173
skittlequeen

skittlesqueen is a jewel in the roughskittlesqueen is a jewel in the rough

Happy BIRTHDAY before i didnt really have a GOOD memory but now i am jumping in my seat thank you to wi and our canadian members who were sooooooooo generous that every wi member (even me) get a chipmunk costume that is amazing and now i am sooo extremely happy this has got to be the best wi memory thank canada appy bithday WI
skittlesqueen is offline Female
Old 04-13-2010, 12:12 PM   #36174

abbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond repute

Every day, new favorite memories, more things learned and seeing all of these members still adding up the posts to show our appreciation to our wonderful founders.

Click the image to open in full size.
abbjs is offline Female
Old 04-13-2010, 12:21 PM   #36175
I remember Wacky

alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness
alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness

Finding WI was great moment and there has been so many since then. If I had to pick one, the snow white thread was awesome and so much fun! I would have missed out on alot if it wasn't for WI.
alex01 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2010, 12:40 PM   #36176

webbieTex is a splendid one to beholdwebbieTex is a splendid one to beholdwebbieTex is a splendid one to beholdwebbieTex is a splendid one to behold

I have to agree that finding WI is my best memory of WI! What a great site - thank you!

As for best memories of WW -- too many to count. Just having fun, playing in the tournaments, and getting mail from friends.

Oh, and finding my first Webkinz -- the Black Cat.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...es/smitten.gif

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s/blackcat.png
webbieTex is offline Female
Old 04-13-2010, 12:50 PM   #36177

mdjmb5 has a spectacular aura about

I can't believe how easy it has become to do things like Doug the Dog, PJ's Outlet finds, Curio Shop finds, Snow White & Ghost Tracking since I have found this place...this website is FABULOUS!!!!!!
mdjmb5 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2010, 01:06 PM   #36178
Gift Guru

specialkx3 will become famous soon enough

My favorite memory was becoming a Gift Guru!
Old 04-13-2010, 01:28 PM   #36179
Lil Kinz
hunterkat is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory from Webkinz is every thing right from the first day I joined.I love all of my webkinz and take good care of them .I have made lot's of friends and always have a great time playing games and activities.Thank You WI for the contests
Old 04-13-2010, 01:30 PM   #36180
Diabetes Awareness

stuffedwithfun is on a distinguished road

My favorite memories is reading the new updates with my four daughters and finding out what exciting happenings are in store for us each day.
stuffedwithfun is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥