Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 09:48 AM   #36161
fiddlinpug
Lil Kinz

toonfrog783 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Click the image to open in full size.

This one's pretty easy! Just make a post in this thread and tell us your best memory in Webkinz World or on Webkinz Insider in the past 3 years and you'll be entered to win!

You can post as many times as you like, but all members who post on the thread will get an equal chance to win, no matter how many posts a member makes. (And this can be used as a chat thread) The contest will end on April 29th, 2010.

Prizes:
  • Webkinz Sherbet Bunny (Plush or Code)
  • 3 Insider Insider Subscriptions
  • (Bonus prizes if there are more than 33,333 posts in this thread)
Good luck and Happy Birthday !!

Wendy & Justin
i think we got this
toonfrog783 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2010, 09:54 AM   #36162
Webkinz :)
1956monkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

Probably one of the best memories was the warm welcome I recieved after registering here on ! Thanks to the moderators and all of you who contribute, from systematically attacking new foods in your kitchens to see if, at last one of those recipes includes that fresh farm grown cabbage (and at last at least one does) or goes hunting Doug the Dog or Parties on the island vacations or the wandering Leprechauns, Ms. Birdie or hooliday charachters helping fill out the seasonal collections!

WTG folks!

Old 04-13-2010, 09:56 AM   #36163
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

We are trying to double the goal and get to 66,666 !!

Morning everyone !!
Such wonderful memories !!
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2010, 10:04 AM   #36164
tjaxx is on a distinguished road

my first memory of webkinz is telling my kids not to play so much, i have to admit i now am hooked. not only doing my own but doing theirs now too. i also have the neighbor mom doing it. i thank wi for helping with finding doug the dog and fulfilling my gem collection. help with the ghost at halloween, miss birdie at christmas and the getting all my coins on st. pattys day.
thanks bunches.
tjaxx
tjaxx is offline Female
Old 04-13-2010, 10:10 AM   #36165
Mamamia73
Gifted

Mamamia73 is on a distinguished road

I really can't say I have one special memory on wi, except that it gave me so much info. on webkinz. I love the trading post, and getting all the daily info. on upcoming rares. You have really kept me interested into sticking with webkinz. Thank you so much and keep up the great work. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you have many more to come.
Old 04-13-2010, 10:17 AM   #36166

aquint is an unknown quantity at this point

My Favorite memory is when trading was finally up and running in the club house. I spent days doing nothing but trading my unwanteds to get ahold of some items that I had been looking for FOREVER!
Old 04-13-2010, 10:18 AM   #36167
I love being a

fishinfuzz is a glorious beacon of lightfishinfuzz is a glorious beacon of lightfishinfuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Happy Birthday again WI! My favorite memory in webkinz world was when I found it. It got even better when I found WI! Thank you so much Webkinz Insider and all those who run this site!
fishinfuzz is offline Female
Old 04-13-2010, 10:27 AM   #36168

terwebkinz is a name known to allterwebkinz is a name known to allterwebkinz is a name known to all

Happy Birthday WI. My favorite memories are the party thread and the snow white thread. I am glad the raffles are fixed for the vacation parties now .
terwebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-13-2010, 10:42 AM   #36169

Youth Brigade knows no boundsYouth Brigade knows no bounds
Youth Brigade knows no boundsYouth Brigade knows no boundsYouth Brigade knows no boundsYouth Brigade knows no boundsYouth Brigade knows no boundsYouth Brigade knows no bounds

Best Memory... my PC was slow and not loading Webkinz quick enough and the end of the Hour was getting close so I jumped to WI to see what was at Artie's and found out rare piece of Egyptian Theme Room (chair that I'd been waiting for) was just about to End. I was able to use laptop that was fully booted and a better system to get on Webkiz :and made it by ONE min, scoring a beautiful chair that had been missing from my collection for far too long.

TY WI!!!
Youth Brigade is offline Male
Old 04-13-2010, 10:44 AM   #36170
QueenDD

QueenDD is on a distinguished road

My best memory was just finding this sight and all the imformation I received was so awesome!
QueenDD is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥