Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2010, 03:11 AM   #36041
Lil Kinz
1ruger2rocky is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My favorite memory was winning the first charm forest tiara, it took me so long to get the last charm. But i love all the click to win events best! thank you WI for keeping us aware of these events.
1ruger2rocky is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2010, 05:29 AM   #36042
Yay! I'm
Gifted

breezie has a brilliant futurebreezie has a brilliant futurebreezie has a brilliant futurebreezie has a brilliant futurebreezie has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by starbucksfun
Hi I have no idea what are goal is I just tak here because people ignore me on DCT
Look what i made
Click the image to open in full size.
Maybe this is a dumb question but what is dct?
breezie is offline Female
Old 04-12-2010, 06:26 AM   #36043
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

I have wonderful memories of WI everyday. You guys are so great. I love making new friends.

View Post Originally Posted by breezie
Maybe this is a dumb question but what is dct?
It means daily chat thread. And no, if you want to know something, it is never a dumb question.

Last edited by All4my5girls; 04-12-2010 at 06:26 AM..
All4my5girls is offline Female
Old 04-12-2010, 07:07 AM   #36044
jjrrss10 (same as WI
Webkinz :)

jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!

My favorite memory of WI is my first roleplay, Fireclan. I had so much fun staying up late and RPing with all my friends.
jjrrss10 is offline Male
Old 04-12-2010, 08:00 AM   #36045
Lil Kinz

RJONES9 is an unknown quantity at this point

Last year, I only had 2 pets. My account was low on money and items! Then, a guy from webkinz insider EMAILED me the codes for 16 other pets! i was so excited! I was rich and i emailed him back and said thanks!
RJONES9 is offline Male
Old 04-12-2010, 10:10 AM   #36046
jennbugs

jennbugs73 is on a distinguished road

I almost forgot one of my favorite memories! Winning my first trophy! It was playing Goober's Lab. I have two trophies now from playing that game. It has to be my favorite game, I love it!
jennbugs73 is offline Female
Old 04-12-2010, 10:15 AM   #36047
The first fairy

Snazzilicious is a name known to allSnazzilicious is a name known to allSnazzilicious is a name known to all

My favorite WI memory is when I first started doing a Warriors roleplay. That is when I started meeting a whole bunch of awesome people and having a TON of fun here!
Snazzilicious is offline Female
Old 04-12-2010, 10:54 AM   #36048

webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!

I would have to say that my favorite memory in WW is when I introduced my little granddaughter to webkinz for the first time. She was having some trust issues due to some problems going on around her. She was 8 at the time. She didn't trust too many people and thought everyone was lying to her. She stayed with me one night, and I know she wanted to talk to her Grandma, but I could see she was having a difficult time because of stuff going on, and with her mistrust. I couldn't tell you how that was breaking my heart to see her wanting to talk about things, but not sure she dared to so I got an idea how to gain some trust and relax her a bit. I had an extra webkinz that I hadn't registered yet, so I thought by giving her this stuffed little animal would warm her a bit. I told her that lots of people had secrets, and even things had secrets, and showed her the secret code on the webbie. I told her that the secret code would open up a really cool and secret world where she could go in and play with her new pet, and tell all of her secrets too, and that it would be alright to do this, because her webbie was the only one that could hear her. Anyhow, i saw a little spark in her eye in excitement to start her own account. So, I put her on my lap, and we thought and thought of a name that she could give her pet. It was a Lil'kinz Gorilla, and she finally decided she wanted to name him Joe. Joe it was, and off to WW we went to give Joe a new home. After we started her very own account and she played with Joe for awhile, she started trusting some and started talking to Joe, which in turn led to talking to me some. WW opened up a place for her where she could go and just be herself, where she could enjoy her time there and her pet, and if she wanted to, she could talk about stuff with Joe. She talked to me alot after that night, and I feel so good inside that I was able to give this to her, and Ganz also made it possible through webkinz. I've thanked Ganz in silence so amny times for creating their webkinz pets that helped her get through some difficult times. She now has 17 pets, and her love for them, all started that one night that she spent with me, her Grandma.
Old 04-12-2010, 10:57 AM   #36049
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I am so happy to party on WI in the Cove with my friends here on WI.....makes it so much more fun !!

Click the image to open in full size.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 04-12-2010, 11:09 AM   #36050
Gift Guru

CharmCity is a WI addict!
CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!

I love everything about WI and WW. I have great memories of conversations and friendships with many kind, generous, helpful people on WI. One favorite memory is in the middle of a trade, I was offered a tea service. That was beyond my wildest dreams.

So many members of the ge surprise you with generous and unexpected items as extras.

Always love April 1st here. Admin gets me every time!!!

When I first joined WW (the grandkids got me hooked) I would lie awake at night planning and plotting my house. Now, however, it has quite gotten away from me.

Happy anniversary - you all do such a great job.
CharmCity is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥