Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2010, 07:34 PM   #36031
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

I already posted but have to again. WI and all it's members are wonderful! Thanks so much for the friendship, support, information and memories!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2010, 07:39 PM   #36032
sdoge99
Webkinz :)

annajkjk is on a distinguished road

thanks for all the info you provide
Old 04-11-2010, 07:51 PM   #36033
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

I love everything here!
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 08:58 PM   #36034

jenjones is on a distinguished road

I have only been on WI for a couple of weeks but I have to say I love it. I wish I would have known about WI last year. I find it so informative and great so HAPPY BIRTHDAY WI and here's to many more!!!
jenjones is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 09:35 PM   #36035

melnicjus is a jewel in the roughmelnicjus is a jewel in the rough

I can't say that there is one single favorite memory because there are so many things I love about WI. I come here first thing every day and keep checking throughout the day to find out all the latest and greatest things going on. Happy Birthday WI and I hope many, many more to come
melnicjus is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 09:49 PM   #36036
^----^

oldlou will become famous soon enough

I have always got to read WI, but I am happy my mom finally let me join!!!!!
oldlou is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 10:10 PM   #36037
mamallama76 will become famous soon enough

One time I saw a lion dressed in a complete Dex Dangerous outfit. I asked him to sign something for me and he played along. Suddenly everyone in the room was asking him to sign things for them. They were all starstruck. It was very cute.
mamallama76 is offline Female
Old 04-12-2010, 02:35 AM   #36038
cbbjmom

bennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant future

Great memories of finding out on WI that a brown cow WAS going to be released and having a member take a picture of one they found before it was scheduled for release!just like now with the Red Panda !! I love it when this happens.
bennysmommy1 is offline Female
Old 04-12-2010, 02:42 AM   #36039
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

I'm a newer member so don't have memories that go way back in WI. I joined in Dec 09 during the Ms Birdy craze hunt. That's probably my best memory so far -- everyone joining in trying to help each other out. Although, really I think last weekend following the Canadians' thread while some of them were working so hard to get more prizes available is a big highlight for me as well. It was just so exciting following along and encouraging them with posts and food!

This is such a great community!
WebCats139 is offline Female
Old 04-12-2010, 02:57 AM   #36040
Lil Kinz
fireflyab is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory was when my webkinz was invited over to my daughter's webkinz house. We laughed so hard when my cheeky monkey went into her racoon's bathroom and proceeded to take a bath and make himself right at home. That was loads of fun!!!
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥