Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2010, 05:48 PM   #36021
Call Me web or wr231
Webkinz :)

WebkinzRocks231 is a name known to allWebkinzRocks231 is a name known to allWebkinzRocks231 is a name known to all

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

I'm finally back!!
WebkinzRocks231 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2010, 05:50 PM   #36022
hy, hello there!
Gift Guru

HORCRACES is an unparalleled talent
HORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talent

Yay, goal achieved! (33,333)
HORCRACES is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 06:32 PM   #36023
Call Me web or wr231

WebkinzRocks231 is a name known to allWebkinzRocks231 is a name known to allWebkinzRocks231 is a name known to all

Emloveswebkinz got the 33,333 post.

Anyone there?

Last edited by WebkinzRocks231; 04-11-2010 at 06:32 PM..
WebkinzRocks231 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 06:54 PM   #36024
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

Oh my god! We beat the goal?!?? We are amazing! ♥
Old 04-11-2010, 06:57 PM   #36025

mermaid765 is on a distinguished road

i luv the sherbet bunny
mermaid765 is offline Male
Old 04-11-2010, 06:58 PM   #36026
call me hammy

2hammy27 has a reputation beyond repute2hammy27 has a reputation beyond repute2hammy27 has a reputation beyond repute2hammy27 has a reputation beyond repute2hammy27 has a reputation beyond repute2hammy27 has a reputation beyond repute

is anyone here
Old 04-11-2010, 06:59 PM   #36027
Lil Kinz

twinfriendz is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

I Love Webkinz Insider!! It has been so helpful!
One of my favorite memories is when someone was trying to cheat me and I looked it up and reported them. LOL
Old 04-11-2010, 07:03 PM   #36028
kathynew

kathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be great
kathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be greatkathynew dares to be great

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I have not been frequenting WI very long, but when I found the P.J. Tracking Thread, I really enjoyed it, so I wrote a poem about P.J. BeeKay posted it on the front page of WI, which was really a thrill!
kathynew is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 07:05 PM   #36029
Webkinz Lovers are
Gifted

cheekyluver123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheekyluver123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheekyluver123 is a glorious beacon of light

Hmm....well my best memory here on webkinz insider would have to be when i was accepted to be a gift trainee. haha I still remember that day...I was SOOOO excited. I've ad some very funs times on here and I'm glad I found this website when I did or else I still wouldn't know ANYTHING about my addiction.....my webkinz(; Webkinz Insider is really the only place I can go on and on about webkinz without feeling like a complete dweeb. haha And I know I've havent been on much lately but I need a break but now I'm back and loving webkinz more than ever! (:
cheekyluver123 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2010, 07:11 PM   #36030

cherylkb is a name known to allcherylkb is a name known to allcherylkb is a name known to all

Smile Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

Hi, I discovered WI by googling Webkinz related sites. It wasn't long before I had bookmarked the site. I go to it more often than Webkinz itself because it gives me sooo much inside info on the daily activities in Webkinz!!!
Thanks WI
cherylkb is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥