Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2010, 12:57 PM   #35811
Lil Kinz
Ninja100 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

I think WI best memory is when they added the rare item tracker
Ninja100 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2010, 01:04 PM   #35812
Webkinz :)

snappersims is a glorious beacon of lightsnappersims is a glorious beacon of lightsnappersims is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Click the image to open in full size.

This one's pretty easy! Just make a post in this thread and tell us your best memory in Webkinz World or on Webkinz Insider in the past 3 years and you'll be entered to win!

You can post as many times as you like, but all members who post on the thread will get an equal chance to win, no matter how many posts a member makes. (And this can be used as a chat thread) The contest will end on April 29th, 2010.

Prizes:
  • Webkinz Sherbet Bunny (Plush or Code)
  • 3 Insider Insider Subscriptions
  • (Bonus prizes if there are more than 33,333 posts in this thread)
Good luck and Happy Birthday !!

Wendy & Justin
I dont really understand this post thing! but, anyway, my favorite webkinz memory was when they introduced the travel agency! All of my friends and I kept playing game after game to earn enough money just to buy 1 ticket!
snappersims is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 01:13 PM   #35813

softie is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory is helping my mom get a rare that she really, really wanted! Thanks for the contest!
softie is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 01:28 PM   #35814
Diabetes Awareness

natetaylor is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory was when I got a trophy.
natetaylor is offline Male
Old 04-10-2010, 01:32 PM   #35815
O Praise Him ♥
Gift Guru

pollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant future

Ahhh.... so many memories here. :]
I've been a member here for 2 years and 11 weeks so I've been here a while. WI was so special to me because it helped me understand Webkinz better and stay on top of the news. And WI is still special to me because I have so many wonderful friends here. WI has helped me become a better writer, a better trader, and the people on here are so helpful! Haha, I love WebkinzInsider.
pollytoad77 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 01:35 PM   #35816
hy not smile!?!

poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!

Click the image to open in full size.

WI has been a very helpful tool while we play in ww!!!
poguee_smiles is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 02:17 PM   #35817

Sillylilturtle is on a distinguished road

There are too many favorite things to pick from here in WI. But if I had to pick something it would be how everyone here bands togther to help each other out with anything from problems someone is having with the webkinz site to making sure we all know where the party is or where is that doug the dog. Thank you so much for taking the time to make this site and keep it up and running so well! It really is great and I'm so glad someone in the clubhouse told me about it! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!
Sillylilturtle is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 02:18 PM   #35818

cllsmth is an unknown quantity at this point

My best memory of WI is when I first found out about it and all of the solved recipes. I enjoyed making them, and I hope I might be able to figure out one of the new recipes and share it with WI!
cllsmth is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 02:19 PM   #35819
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

MY favorite WW memory is when I got free 5000 kinzcash because GANZ messed up all of the accounts that joined when I did xD
Old 04-10-2010, 02:22 PM   #35820
Banned
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by Baby_G
MY favorite WW memory is when I got free 5000 kinzcash because GANZ messed up all of the accounts that joined when I did xD
Our account were extended by a month one Christmas because the system was so overloaded.
Mrs. Shimmer is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥