Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2010, 10:21 AM   #35791
Webkinz :)

papaR is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My favorite memory is how excited my granddaughter got when she found a bat in her Easter basket.
papaR is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2010, 10:22 AM   #35792
cheri39

cheri39 is on a distinguished road

I come here every day a couple times a day to check the rare items, to see what is on sale at the kinzstyle shop, to check out the home page to see what is new. I followed the Doug the Dog tracking thread, the Halloween Ghost thread, the Christmas Ms Birdy thread, the St Patrick's Day Leprechaun Thread. I check here if I have a problem in WI and want to see if anyone else is experiencing the same thing. I use the WIGEV for trading.
My favorite thing about WI is that when there is a new feature in WW, everyone gets together and figures it out. Recipes, timing for click to win items and many other things.
Happy Anniversary to WI. Keep up the good work!
Old 04-10-2010, 10:23 AM   #35793
ow, I just figured t

Aqualeaf is on a distinguished road

I think my favorite webkinz memory was when I reached 10,000 KC. I've stayed there and rearranged my house entirely....that's my second favorite moment. My favorite Webkinz Insider moment was when I found the site. I like how it shows details and dates and stuff, unlike Webkinz Newz, which is very generic.
==
Aqualeaf is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 10:24 AM   #35794

mnm365 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Happy Brithday!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday WI!!!!!!!!!! My favorite memory is when me and my friend were playing in webkinz and she had to leave so i was sad then i found WI and made a new friend and we played together on webkinz!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much! if it wasn't for WI i don't know if i would still be playing webkinz.
Old 04-10-2010, 10:36 AM   #35795
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

One of my favorite memories of WI is when you had the contest with the hidden eggs on the site. I loved looking around for those eggs, it was such a fun challenge.

This site is so very helpful, I am so glad I found it very quickly after adopting my first Webkinz over 2 years ago. Happy Birthday Webkinz Insider!
Old 04-10-2010, 10:36 AM   #35796

luvthosewebkinz is on a distinguished road

Happy Birthday, WI!! I haven't been around for three years, only the last six months or so. I found this site when I was looking for help tracking the ghost and Ms. Birdy. Now I use it to find Doug and keep up with the rare items. I appreciate this site and all of the members who help the rest of us out. Thanks so much to all of you!!
luvthosewebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 10:49 AM   #35797
Lil Kinz
tarinlevi is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory is that my Mom is letting my sister and me get our own accounts because we wanted to enter 2 great contests and now we will be able to do even more great stuff here
tarinlevi is offline Male
Old 04-10-2010, 10:51 AM   #35798
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Woot! We did it.
i think my favorite part on WI is how friendly and helpful everyone can be. I know, a lot of people say, it, but it's TRUE!

I'd like to make a shout-out to my BFs on this site~ Bluey, Sunny, and Alyssa!! We are such great friends, and like Alyssa said a few days ago, if they weren't on I'd honestly probably not come onto WI as much as I do.

My favourite times were in the summer, a couple months after I joined, and I was in the Kc club. I'd like to shout out to 2 other special friends (the first good friends I made on WI) Candygir and Anaeem!!!! We spent so much time chatting and visiting each other on WW

And last of all, I'd love to shout out to a good friend and great contest partner!! Maine, (Becca) has provided so much entertainement, and of course we'll probably be hosting a series of contests again in the summer

These are the 6 of 10 reasons I come to WI!!! (1. KC Club 2. Room Designing Techniques 3. Tracking Threads 4. Webkinz Rumors and Contests)

So there you have it WI!! That's why you're the best!!!
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 11:03 AM   #35799
JGHart5

JGHart5 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

One of my very favorite memories since becoming a Webkinz Insider member was during the Snow White and the Seven Dwarves contest, when we were all helping each other track the ad. Webkinz Insider members are kind, fun and very knowledgeable. It's an online community that I am proud to be a member of. Happy 3rd Birthday WI!
Old 04-10-2010, 11:04 AM   #35800
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

Webkinz Insider is awesome!!
joshgrobanfan is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥