Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2010, 08:15 AM   #35771
Webkinz :)
sugarplum289 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

My favorite memory is when trading was first introduced
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2010, 08:16 AM   #35772

griffingirl1126 is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory, when I first joined was that I had no idea what Webkinx Day was until I read it in Webkinz Insider (a girlfriend told me about this site). I then found out we'd be in Canada for a family trip. I was upset because I wanted to go to a store that was celebrating Webkinz Day. I complained to my mom. She and I looked on the Internet and found a store 5 blocks from our hotel and she and I got up early and walked there. We were the only ones there! I guess it wasn't a big event to them. I bought 6 webkinz that day because of the sales and she gave me one extra. I was so happy!
Old 04-10-2010, 08:37 AM   #35773

Rachai is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory was when i was new at webkinz and webkinzinsider, i didn't know anything or anyone. Now i have a few close friends and know a lot about webkinzinsider and everything! THANKS WEBKINZ INSIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-10-2010, 08:38 AM   #35774

BellaFonte is just really niceBellaFonte is just really nice

My favorite memory of WebkinzInsider is when I was one of the winners for the contest for best Webkinz look-a-like. I dressed my webbie up as Britney Spears! Another great memory is when I got my second webkinz account!
BellaFonte is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 08:45 AM   #35775
Da Vinci
Gifted

Da Vinci is on a distinguished road

My best memory was finding this site and realizing how much easier life was going to be, in Webkinz World because of it. Without WI I'm sure I would have lost interest by now. Thanks so much and have a great birthday!!!!
Old 04-10-2010, 08:51 AM   #35776
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by katiekinzz
Hey guys, how many Webkinz do you all have? I have 85, my 85th being my Shar Pei.
I have 40 pets that I'm to register on one account (my main one) And my brother gave me 30 of his to register (i'm "taking care of" his account) And I have a side account which I have 15 that I want to register on that one (not including the ones I already have registered) so yeah..so I guess I have a lot of them....
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 08:52 AM   #35777
ozarkcrazy

CalicoCatLove has a spectacular aura aboutCalicoCatLove has a spectacular aura about

EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE!!! IT WAS SOOO FUN MEETING NEW PEOPLE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah!
CalicoCatLove is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 08:54 AM   #35778
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

fun! lol...I'm glad you have fun here on !!!!!
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 08:57 AM   #35779
Gift Guru

sgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond repute

My favorite memory is when I won a room design contest here! I was so excited. Everyone here has been incredibly wonderful
Old 04-10-2010, 09:08 AM   #35780
So happy to be a
Gift Guru

starlit1211 has a spectacular aura about

My favorite WI memory was becoming a Gift Guru. Getting into the Gift Trainee program and becoming Gifted was exciting, but knowing that you worked hard to get to "GG" status made me feel special.

Unfortunately, I've gotten so busy with my new job that I haven't been able to trade lately. Hopefully I will be able to open my thread again, soon.

Thanks WI! It's a great place to get all the insider Webkinz info they don't give you within the game!
starlit1211 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥