Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2010, 10:49 AM   #35651
osties Rock!
Webkinz :)

AJerseyGardener is a name known to allAJerseyGardener is a name known to allAJerseyGardener is a name known to all

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

Do we know how many posts there are celebrating WI's 3rd birthday? I love being able to read how others do on games and events...and the great prizes they got too...thanks, WI!!
AJerseyGardener is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2010, 11:10 AM   #35652
Lil Kinz

pudds9890 is an unknown quantity at this point

i love God
pudds9890 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 11:28 AM   #35653

MaureenS is an unknown quantity at this point

I have not been connected to the WI for long yet but I have to say this, WI makes it easier for me to connect with my younger grandkids and understand all the things they tell me about their Webkinz. I log on everyday to keep up with the latest goings on. I appriciate all the effort that goes into making this site so wonderful and helpful both from the staff and the members. Please, keep giving our kids a good safe place to play on line. God bless you all.

:easter: :gor: :el1:

FOREVER!!
MaureenS is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 11:31 AM   #35654
Just a lovely

Vanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with graceVanilla3244 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I may have only been registered to WI for 4 months, but I've had great memories here! :]
My favorite is learning that WW will be adding the Kinzville Park to it's features. I love all the great things WI keeps us updated on! ;]
Vanilla3244 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 11:32 AM   #35655
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Happy Third Birthday WI!!! Like many others have posted..l having met so many wonderfully warm and generous hearts here on WI..it's too hard to choose a single favorite!! I love having the opportunity to have a place to keep up with the latest news in WW and forgetting about the real world for a little while (much needed down time for Mommy)....Thanks to all the people who keep WI up and running and to all of the members!! Looking forward to the next 3!!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 11:37 AM   #35656

grumpy83 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory is trying to come up with the coolest valentine's day themed room.. Me and my friend tried to outdo each other.. And anytime at webkinz insider is a good time.. I love trying to test out new recipes and outfits and hearing about all the cool stuff all the gold members get. Thanks WI fr giving us this great community. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
grumpy83 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 11:44 AM   #35657
babybananarocks

CuteGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory is when I meet 1 friend.
My friend was very kind and I will never forget how we played together on Webkinz World!

Click the image to open in full size.
CuteGirl is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 11:55 AM   #35658

khare is on a distinguished road

Thank you thank you thank you
khare is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 12:09 PM   #35659
Lil Kinz
alliekinz112 is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory Webkinz has created for me would have to be me playing it with my grandma. In Christmas of 2007, I received my first Webkinz; a penguin. In May of 2008 she got her first Webkinz which was a Black and White cat. We would play on Webkinz together for hours! We still do! She buys me Webkinz a lot and I have two full decks of series one trading cards! So, Webkinz has created memories with my grandma and I. Dressing up and her coming ever, playing games in the Tournament Area, or even her just watching me, so all i have left to say is thank you Webkinz!

♥ Allie
alliekinz112 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 12:24 PM   #35660
Lil Kinz
puppylover101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks soooooooooooo much for three years of fun, games and contests!!! My favorite memory was meeting two very special people, Justin and Wendy!!!! Thanks for everything you have done for .

-puppylover101
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥