Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2010, 08:14 AM   #35641
Webkinz :)

ThunderLover is on a distinguished road

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

Thanks for the contest.. I am new here so i am not sure. i guess my favorite memory was finding this website and loving it.. thanks for this awesome website...
ThunderLover is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2010, 08:16 AM   #35642
Dare To Be Different

chihuahua23 has much to be proud ofchihuahua23 has much to be proud ofchihuahua23 has much to be proud ofchihuahua23 has much to be proud of

Me favorite memory of WI is meeting each and every one of you guys and having so much fun whether it was making a story or helping people out at an avvie shop. its been so much fun. but the best part is, my memories are still happening. I ♥ WI
chihuahua23 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 08:18 AM   #35643

googleawesome is an unknown quantity at this point

ok happy webkinz insider you have been the best forum and host webkinz contests the best!!!!!! actully i check pet of the month at webkinz insider. well happy birthday webkinz insider!!!!!!!!
googleawesome is offline Male
Old 04-09-2010, 08:35 AM   #35644
fiddlinpug
Lil Kinz

toonfrog783 is an unknown quantity at this point

i'm not sure if i already posted, BUT Happy b-day WebkinsInsider!
toonfrog783 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 09:34 AM   #35645

rosie11 is on a distinguished road

Thank you WI for sending me an email on the Chippette uniforms - if I win that will be a good memory. I also loved looking at the over-the-top themed rooms and all the ideas that insiders have shared with us.
My only regret is that I don't spend enough time in the WI community. Someday. . .
Old 04-09-2010, 09:46 AM   #35646

brighteyes2008 is on a distinguished road

I love the newest update, the room desighner
brighteyes2008 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 09:49 AM   #35647
Madinator1227

Madinator is an unknown quantity at this point

I've actually only been here for a couple months...but I was isntantly amazed by the family safe site...you can't find alot of those around anymore...so Happy Birthday and thank you. (:
Madinator is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 09:51 AM   #35648
I love Gale!
Gifted

bball pinky will become famous soon enough

yay! happy birthday to WI happy birthday to WI happy birthday dear WI happy birthday to you!
Old 04-09-2010, 10:06 AM   #35649
Canstralian!
Gifted

jenga_jane is an unparalleled talent
jenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talent

My favourite memory of Webkinz Insider was hanging with my friends in the ERG club. I got to know a lot of people well there, and we had a blast doing it. After some - controversy - the thread had to be shut down and they-who-cannot-be-named moved us to another board where we continued our fun. Still, it was here that the group got together and met, and invited me to join in!

Another favourite memory of mine would have to be the excitement I felt when I was told I'd been accepted to the Gifted Training Program. I didn't think I'd be into trading all that much, or that I'd have much worth trading. But so far I am having a blast in the TS and I can't wait until I get to move up to the Big GE!

- Jane
jenga_jane is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 10:17 AM   #35650

3natural is on a distinguished road

my best memory was what happened when i just signed up a few days ago i wanted some friends on here so i posted in the friends section i wanted friends and then alot of people wanted to be my friend! some people even gave me links to the rules so i can know how to thread and post nicely without disobeying the rules. and of course i added all of them! so there you have it my favorite memory
3natural is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥