Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 11:38 PM   #35261
cbbjmom
Webkinz :)

bennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant future

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

Another favorite memory is when I made a recipe book for my DD and her BF when they were in elementary school and were trying to make and send all the new recipes to their friends and starting their saving of special foods and psfs they didn't have . They would bring them to recess and share w/ all their friends. If it wasn't for WI recipe thread and all the diehard"foodies" I wouldn't have those special times!
bennysmommy1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2010, 11:54 PM   #35262
LittleHattie has a spectacular aura about

I am new. But my favorite memory is how fast WI managed to deal with Chippette costumes. How Canadian members went to work to get as many as they can for everybody . It was amazing. You, guys rock!
LittleHattie is offline Female
Old 04-08-2010, 12:17 AM   #35263
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Hiiiii! I'm baaackkk..

Awww... nobody's chatting here anymore!

View Post Originally Posted by karkar99
Well, goodnight again everyone. Sorry I missed most of you today. Don'tcha just hate it when that happens?
YES!
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 04-08-2010, 12:58 AM   #35264
KraftyMomOf2

KraftyMomOf2 is just really niceKraftyMomOf2 is just really nice

One of my favorite WI memories is the hunt for Ms Birdy. The trackers were so helpful and kind, though a bit stressful worrying about finish all of the accounts to my kids got their items and that time (Halloween was so disappointing, none of us finished to get the pumpkin) and those who were able to hunt fast and comment made all the difference in making this dream come true for my little ones (and me ) Everyone rallied around the task to make is as easy as possible and got so many to the end to have their collections to enjoy.

:cmunk: :bt: :cs: :gecko: :clyde: :husky:
KraftyMomOf2 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2010, 01:30 AM   #35265
Light w/Rainbows
Gifted

karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness
karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by KraftyMomOf2
One of my favorite WI memories is the hunt for Ms Birdy. The trackers were so helpful and kind, though a bit stressful worrying about finish all of the accounts to my kids got their items and that time (Halloween was so disappointing, none of us finished to get the pumpkin) and those who were able to hunt fast and comment made all the difference in making this dream come true for my little ones (and me ) Everyone rallied around the task to make is as easy as possible and got so many to the end to have their collections to enjoy.

:cmunk: :bt: :cs: :gecko: :clyde: :husky:
I am so glad you and your children were able to get the whole collection of Ms. Birdy after the letdown for them on the pumpkin one. This is a very good memory. I bet they were really excited.
karkar99 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2010, 05:50 AM   #35266

Jesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talent

My favorite memory of Wbkinz is the day/moment that my daughter asked me to do her daily activities on her account for her, and BOY OH BOY was I Hooked!!
Now it's borderline obsession, I hate to admit.
Jesussavedme is offline Female
Old 04-08-2010, 07:13 AM   #35267

mrstigger is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite menory is winning 500kc on the wheel of WoW and the next day I won 500kc on WoW again !
Old 04-08-2010, 07:28 AM   #35268
Gifted

webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Hi guys!
My favorite memory? Hmm... I love adopting Webkinz to see what gift they get, and when my Springer Spainel came with an Aztec Fire Pit, I was thrilled!
That was just one of my favorite memories :3
webkinz901 is offline Male
Old 04-08-2010, 07:43 AM   #35269
ConnorJR123

Caster75 has much to be proud ofCaster75 has much to be proud ofCaster75 has much to be proud ofCaster75 has much to be proud ofCaster75 has much to be proud of

My favorite memory on WI? It would probably be when I joined because everyone greeted me so nicely.
Caster75 is offline Male
Old 04-08-2010, 07:44 AM   #35270
mirandaxoxo

My favorite memory of WI...gosh, I don't know. I just really liked the DCTs when they used to be fun and clear of fights. I liked going on every day for hours upon hours talking to special people and friends. It felt really good.
My favorite memory of WW...I love adopting new pets, seeing what I get, buying them new things, playing with them, going to the arcade with them...
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥