Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 01:40 PM   #35141
Day Everyday Today
Webkinz :)

Dayallaround22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

I think one of the best memory of my experience with ebkinz is when I finished my first room and just played with my pet.
Dayallaround22 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2010, 01:45 PM   #35142
beebe500

Bernie is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory is the first trophy I won ever on Atomicolicious. I love that game!

Thanks for some great memories!

And here's to another 3 years!
Old 04-07-2010, 01:49 PM   #35143
Light w/Rainbows
Gifted

karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness
karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by Dayallaround22
I think one of the best memory of my experience with ebkinz is when I finished my first room and just played with my pet.
Welcome! Yes, that is a good memory for all I think. Seeing what all you can do in the room and other places on Webkinz. Good job.
karkar99 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 01:49 PM   #35144
Light w/Rainbows
Gifted

karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness
karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by Bernie
My favorite memory is the first trophy I won ever on Atomicolicious. I love that game!

Thanks for some great memories!

And here's to another 3 years!
Wow, how many levels did you have to complete for your trophy? That is a very hard game for me to get very high in.
Old 04-07-2010, 01:51 PM   #35145
art

art is an unknown quantity at this point

My favourite memory is from when I got my first webkinz, at first I thought "whats the big deal with webkinz" but when I got one and loged it on I had the time of my life playing online with it.It was like I had no clue what I was missing and now I have 10 webkinz and I absolutley love everying to do with webkinz now. so it just shows don't knock it till you try it.And my other favourite memory is when I found webkinz insider its just amazing I barely knew half the things they had on this website
its just so helpful to everybody.and those are my memorys
art is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 01:54 PM   #35146
Light w/Rainbows
Gifted

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by art
My favourite memory is from when I got my first webkinz, at first I thought "whats the big deal with webkinz" but when I got one and loged it on I had the time of my life playing online with it.It was like I had no clue what I was missing and now I have 10 webkinz and I absolutley love everying to do with webkinz now. so it just shows don't knock it till you try it.And my other favourite memory is when I found webkinz insider its just amazing I barely knew half the things they had on this website
its just so helpful to everybody.and those are my memorys
Welcome to the thread! That is a very good memory. There surely is a lot of information here on WI and many, many willing people to help you with any questions you may have along with the FAQ up on the toolbar.
Old 04-07-2010, 02:08 PM   #35147
SadieBoom
scagcat is an unknown quantity at this point

My favorite memory is when I first bought a webkinz black cat for my husband to cheer him up, we love cats and he was depressed. I just bought it for the stuffed animal. He does not like the computer, so I logged in and started playing and I think that it is great. Now I have a ton of pets and am enjoying all of it.
scagcat is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 02:13 PM   #35148
Light w/Rainbows
Gifted

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by scagcat
My favorite memory is when I first bought a webkinz black cat for my husband to cheer him up, we love cats and he was depressed. I just bought it for the stuffed animal. He does not like the computer, so I logged in and started playing and I think that it is great. Now I have a ton of pets and am enjoying all of it.
Awwwww.....that is sweet. Did it cheer him up? I know it cheered you up getting to play on Webkinz.....LOL.
Old 04-07-2010, 02:30 PM   #35149
Light w/Rainbows
Gifted

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Well, I guess I will go and do the rest of my Webkinz. No one here to talk to.
Old 04-07-2010, 02:30 PM   #35150

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

hey, anybody on?
MAKroll is offline Male
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥