Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 12:16 PM   #35131
Webkinz :)

dollymomma is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

my favorite memory with . I entered my first contest, the valentine room and some one sent me a comment and gave me rep! It was so exciting, it gave me butterflies. I even called my daughter. I'm still working on figuring my way around , but I love your site, it has been so helpful. Thank You
dollymomma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2010, 12:30 PM   #35132

BrokenPopple is on a distinguished road

My favorite memory of webkinz and W.I is when I first signed up to both the only reason I started was to attempt to be closer to my little brother who lives in florida and not only has it brought me closer to my little brother but it is loads of fun for me and my kids so all my memories of W.I and Webkinz have been totally awesome thank you so much for such and amazing site!!!!
BrokenPopple is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 12:30 PM   #35133
Lil Kinz

clusmyfergie is an unknown quantity at this point

i do not really have any favorite memories.cuz every single day on wi is a memory and a great one at that! WI is a wonderful place for kids and everyone.i go to webkinz insider about every single day. i love news and entering contests. My point is i have no favorite memories on WI because it is so awesome. it wouldnt be fair to pick a favorite. WI rocks and they always will!!!!!
clusmyfergie is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 12:33 PM   #35134
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Click the image to open in full size.
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 01:10 PM   #35135
Mayora 13

KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character
KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character

Guess everything kinda slowed down huh?

But 35,148 is really impressive in this short a time! I think we could double the goal by the 29th!
KinzUser2523 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 01:21 PM   #35136
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Yeah I tried last night too but no one was here.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 01:28 PM   #35137

patmor will become famous soon enough

Hi all! I don't post often but I love to read all the updates and the before they happen events that are coming. This is a great site. Keep up the great work. Love it!
Old 04-07-2010, 01:28 PM   #35138
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Afternoon all

I think 66,666 is in our reach.
I'm going to change my siggie to reflect it
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 01:34 PM   #35139

klavri is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the memories and tons of information. I stumbled across WI about year and a half ago and now I don't log onto Webkinz until I check WI for the news of the day.
Some days you make WW a lot more sane, cause I can figure out what is going on.

Thanks much!!!
klavri is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 01:38 PM   #35140
Light w/Rainbows
Gifted

karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness
karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Hello....is anyone still on here? I have returned to see what is going on. I had to leave for a sec though to go and buy the princess mirror in the curio shop.
karkar99 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥