Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 09:43 AM   #35111
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzfan91
Wow I just got on and realized that there are more than 33,333 posts! Great job everyone! And happy birthday (again) to WI!
Wow - it went from 30000 to 35000 fast! Congrats to the Chat group.
Jarrah is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2010, 09:50 AM   #35112
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

All the time i posted here and i haven't said what my best memory from WI was

My, my favorite memory is when ..

I became friends with Nmk6 and Alleycat123.
They are my Best Buddies forever, actually, they are like, my close sisters

YOU ROCK ALLEY AND NMK6!
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 10:00 AM   #35113
idgie6
Webkinz :)

puppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber

The best thing I love about Webkinz insder is great place to find out some news on new pets and new item I love this place a lot
puppy girl is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 10:01 AM   #35114
lilliesmom
jessiev is on a distinguished road

what i love best, and my best memories, abt WI is that everyone helps each other - whether it is finding doug, costumes, or more, people are so very kind and giving.

happy third birthday WI!
jessiev is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 10:17 AM   #35115
ants a

xsnowice is a glorious beacon of lightxsnowice is a glorious beacon of lightxsnowice is a glorious beacon of light

I haven't been here long, since I just joined months ago.
It's hard to pick a best out of all my memories
But I do remember the time when I was VERY happy when a first person joined my brown dog club.
It felt so great xD knowing that someone also likes this webkinz!

Another time was....Meeting this wonderful person on WI with her awesome Meet My Webkinz Family thread tinybluesmiley
xsnowice is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 10:24 AM   #35116
Banned
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum

WI really looks out for us! I had an email this morning about the Thank You contest. Isn't that great?
Mrs. Shimmer is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 10:28 AM   #35117

KatieKinz0407 is a jewel in the roughKatieKinz0407 is a jewel in the rough

My favorite memory is having discovered WI ... such an awesome place to share thoughts, get tips, and enter contests like this! WI makes Webkinz twice as much fun
KatieKinz0407 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 10:32 AM   #35118
jeanne0952

emmie0952 will become famous soon enough

My Memory 1:
When I spent like 1,000 kinzcash on a contest and then found that I couldn't enter it because I didn't have this certain button on my computer. What a bummer.
emmie0952

My Memory 2:
When I got my first webkinz I couldn't use the code because we didn't have high speed internet. By the time we had got it my webkinz code had been ****** into our vent.
emmie0952
Old 04-07-2010, 10:33 AM   #35119
ebkinz is fun
Gifted

stickyboy is a splendid one to beholdstickyboy is a splendid one to beholdstickyboy is a splendid one to beholdstickyboy is a splendid one to behold

My favorite part or memory of WI is the tracking threads!!

i follow the rare thread, the Doug thread, the Raffle party thread, and of course any seasonal like Ms Birdy at Christmas or Leprechan threads! They have been so amazing, and the members here never cease to amaze me with their helpful tips!!
stickyboy is offline Male
Old 04-07-2010, 10:50 AM   #35120

abbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond repute

One of my favorite memories on My first experience with tracking was the Disney Diamond Mining. I had no clue that the tracking existed and what a find. My computer is extremely slow, so it helped me to get a few of those gooseberry pies, diamond apples, snow white outfits and of course the dwarf costumes. is always the first site I check!! (and often) What a wonderful group!
Attached Images
File Type: gifhappy_bday-7506.gif (22.7 KB, 0 views)
abbjs is offline Female
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥