Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 07:57 AM   #35101
Webkinz :)

wobblybox will become famous soon enough

Default Re: OFFICIAL CONTEST: WI's 3rd Birthday! (Ends April 29th, 2010)

Discovering the tracking threads is still one of my favorite moments on WI. Thanks trackers!!
wobblybox is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2010, 08:07 AM   #35102
choover143

choover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud of

So many to choose from..
Discovering WI in the first place...
tracking treads
April Fools jokes
The help section
there are too many my list could go on and on

Oh yeah... listing the rares... I LOVE that part... I hated going in and checking every hour... now I can check this and write it down and still collect my rare rooms... I have them all. Thanks to WI. Have I told you guys how much I love you all?
THANK YOU!!
choover is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 08:12 AM   #35103

kangaandroo will become famous soon enough

All the cool give aways!!! The tracking threads!! Rocks!!!
Old 04-07-2010, 08:15 AM   #35104

saramykitty is on a distinguished road

i love finding out about the arte's rare item tracker.my aunt's rare item collection is no thing comepared to mine now
saramykitty is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 08:23 AM   #35105
ahwatch is an unknown quantity at this point

Favorite memory: in the beginning I would email Justin questions, and he always replied with answers! My grandkids' favorite is when I emailed them the WI info on where to look for the different gems to complete that Crown of Wonder.
Old 04-07-2010, 08:25 AM   #35106

Pinky Sue has a spectacular aura about

I am so glad this sight exists. My favorite thing is the friend I made. I also love the tips and feeling like I'm not alone when there is a glitch or problem. Plus, I get more help so it makes my Webkinz time more enjoyable, for example find the ghost and leprechaun. Thanks WI.
Old 04-07-2010, 08:42 AM   #35107

sweetie228 will become famous soon enough

WOW! There are so many good memories. I have so many good freinds, i LOV the contests, and so much more. I have to say my favorite was hunting for the ghosts and the snow white things because it was everyone working together to help everyone else! Thank you for creating this site!
sweetie228 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 09:09 AM   #35108
K94KC
Gifted

K94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to behold

My favorite memory was finding out how many other adults were addicted to Webkinz!
Old 04-07-2010, 09:21 AM   #35109
hy not be a

webkinzfan91 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzfan91 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzfan91 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzfan91 is a splendid one to behold

Wow I just got on and realized that there are more than 33,333 posts! Great job everyone! And happy birthday (again) to WI!
webkinzfan91 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2010, 09:33 AM   #35110
geszko is an unknown quantity at this point

Webkinz Insider is awesome!! This is where I come to get all the latest Webkinz news. I check it daily! Thanks so much for this site!
Closed

Tags
310webkinz was here!, bluey wuz here!, cheezeiful!, cutie patootie was here!!, goldendoodle, haha! i get a tag!, happy 3rd birthday!!!, happy b-day wi!, happy birthday wi!, heybabygirl was here, i ♥ wi so much, icanhasllama?, kittycats was here, ku gotz a tag!, llamas love contests, mockingjay, ms.pacman was here!, thanks for the memories, theflamedance♥wi, we love wi, wi is the best site ever, wi rules, wwf316 was here, ♥wi♥